Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

It's a worry that not just the top teams cut us to ribbons forest done similar and bournemouth luton so teams can get at us knowing one goal will be enough to win. And with us struggling against low blocks they can see the games out. I hope he can find a solution. 

Just now, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Don't mind that, that's reasonable, its the tits that think were good that frustrate me, were terrible 

Can you stop posting this fucking drivel for us all to read and go sleep the booze off pls, thx. 

1 minute ago, ExiledGeordie said:

In fairness while it’s frustrating nobody has come in activity usually happens later in Jan particularly loans. 

I also think it’s probably inevitable that Bruno goes at some point.

This isn't usual circumstances. We should have been on it. 

I don't get the 'We want to be the best' and by doing that we'll sell our best players. Even if it's true, lets not say it. Makes the whole thing pretty pointless. 

The club need to challenge FFP in court otherwise we could be doing this for the next 15-20 years, trying to catch up but them always pulling away due to having such a head start no one can ever catch up.

1 minute ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Would have got a point at least if we had subs tonight, but get spanked of Villa, we'll be experiencing a period of relegation like form. Even our injury crisis shouldn't bring that.

We will get tanked by villa man 

2 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

But loads on here think were good, were not man, just they can't accept were shite 

This is why we think you are being reactionary. It’s right after a game we all expected to lose. And you are seemingly going  off the handle with this. Have a Capri Sun, or go to bed, man.

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

This isn't usual circumstances. We should have been on it. 

I don't get the 'We want to be the best' and by doing that we'll sell our best players. Even if it's true, lets not say it. Makes the whole thing pretty pointless. 

The club need to challenge FFP in court otherwise we could be doing this for the next 15-20 years, trying to catch up but them always pulling away due to having such a head start no one can ever catch up.

FFP is a reality mate (maybe it will change with pressure behind the scenes who knows) and to be honest the comments from the club just strike me as being realistic, from Howe and Eales. It is what it is I’m afraid. They obviously want success, but there are constraints, unfortunately. 

Think back to how utterly shit it was under Ashley and that might ease the frustration a bit.

2 minutes ago, andycap said:

It's a worry that not just the top teams cut us to ribbons forest done similar and bournemouth luton so teams can get at us knowing one goal will be enough to win. And with us struggling against low blocks they can see the games out. I hope he can find a solution. 

The solution is players coming back which means we are able to rotate during the game with fresh legs 

1 minute ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

This is why we think you are being reactionary. It’s right after a game we all expected to lose. And you are seemingly going  off the handle with this. Have a Capri Sun, or go to bed, man.

Na man, I only speak facts, we've won 1 in 12 / 13 against a championship side, you honestly think were a good team / squad ? 

The responses on here were sadly predictable.

Despite everyone predicting a heavy loss, we lost to a last minute goal, and all of a sudden its totally incomprehensible.

Utterly deluded fools. Learn to take a loss,  just played a team that won the triple last year and were well up for it today.  Could see that in their celebrations.