Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Just now, worthy said:

Why the fuck doesnt he try to actually change anything to suit what we have available - This midfield 3 doesnt work with his current way of playing - Yet he keeps on fucking doing it and we are getting rinsed against everyone at the moment.

I don’t know. But a few on here are just insufferable with their over the top tik tok attention span shit. And it’s generally the same  weirdos who did this last year when we were  in a healthy position, and the year before when we were in trouble. Most did not hear mea culpas, but a few never even had the nuts to do that. 

3 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

I’d happily accept him being sacked if it meant some posters on here fucked off for good.

It's so unbearable man.

Lads sometimes these matches happen. They happened under Keegan, Robson, Rafa et al. Arsenal were on it from the start to a level that it was obvious we couldn't handle it unless they tired. They didn't. 

4 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Lads sometimes these matches happen. They happened under Keegan, Robson, Rafa et al. Arsenal were on it from the start to a level that it was obvious we couldn't handle it unless they tired. They didn't. 

I still think how easily we've given them two set piece goals is really poor planning.

They do the same corner routine every time

Just now, joeyt said:

I still think how easily we've given them two set piece goals is really poor planning.

They do the same corner routine every time

It was poor but I dunno how that's on Howe, they were both individual mistakes rather than ones with the system 

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

It was poor but I dunno how that's on Howe, they were both individual mistakes rather than ones with the system 

The coaching and scouting team must know they put the ball to the front post every corner 

Why did we allow them two free headers that resulted in goals?

4 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

Remember last season when intensity was our identity? It seems so long ago. 

Because we're trying to nurse half of our squad back to full fitness :lol:

Playing with intensity (which we need to do both offensively and defensively) takes a lot of work, and is inherently risky.

I know it's boring, but we're going to be patchy at best until we get a robust squad back.

17 minutes ago, worthy said:

Why the fuck doesnt he try to actually change anything to suit what we have available - This midfield 3 doesnt work with his current way of playing - Yet he keeps on fucking doing it and we are getting rinsed against everyone at the moment.

We have options of 523 343 or 541 with available players and the stubborn prat sticks to 433