Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

35 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Come in here to see how we played and embrace the good mood and all I see i people still trying to start an argument ffs.  

just enjoy the day for Christ sake

The absolute temerity of this mind. :lol:

Spend the whole season desperately trying to drag others into your misery and as soon as we have a good win you play the "Mr positive" card.

You and others are rightly going to be called out for being miserable, short sighted and reactionary.

Does feel like a day when serious, searing questions can be put to one side. Tomorrow though, I hope people are ready to go again with some very serious, very powerful questions

1 hour ago, Gawalls said:

Come in here to see how we played and embrace the good mood and all I see i people still trying to start an argument ffs.  

just enjoy the day for Christ sake

You did the garden instead of watching/listening to us. Piss off, man. :lol:

22 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

You did the garden instead of watching/listening to us. Piss off, man. :lol:

Had to - grandson coming round, just started walking and there’s a lot of bricks etc so been waiting for dry grass to do it

6 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Had to - grandson coming round, just started walking and there’s a lot of bricks etc so been waiting for dry grass to do it

Big fucking whoop. Enjoy, but don't come in here whinging about people calling you out. 

1 minute ago, NEEJ said:

Big fucking whoop. Enjoy, but don't come in here whinging about people calling you out. 

Fair enough - this is my last ever post then

Lot of that going around. Noted that my mucker Aiston didn't contribute anything today expect a typically negative post pre-match about needing to score 6 to win. Cant stop from telling everyone how shit we are individually and collectively when there's a sniff of not winning.

Sums up our performance really when he's tongue tied/otherwise conveniently engaged.

3 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Lot of that going around. Noted that my mucker Aiston didn't contribute anything today expect a typically negative post pre-match about needing to score 6 to win. Cant stop from telling everyone how shit we are individually and collectively when there's a sniff of not winning.

Sums up our performance really when he's tongue tied/otherwise conveniently engaged.

Only posts to weirdly stick up for Dubravka/slate Pope or to like any comments slating Howe. 

:bluestar:

Edited by Lush Vlad

4 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Fair enough - this is my last ever post then

passion emerges from us all differently. I prefer to listen, then listen, then listen, then consider and then respond with fury and anger. 

Last few weeks looks like he's started the Joelinton process on working with what we have available rather than waiting on the walking wounded to come back, and starting to get performances out of them.

Kind of like FM when you find a combination of s*** players in a certain formation and stick with them long enough it works. Years ago and obviously a bug in the game, but managed to get Darlington to an FA Cup final doing this....without save/rage quit

2 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Gawalls is fine. There are some seriously tediously negative posters. I wouldn't class him as that at all.

I just wanted him to tell me to fuck off. :mung:

8 hours ago, SiLvOR said:

He's just incredible. Doing this with THAT squad. Jesus

I think Elliott has added a massively needed balance and power to the midfield which we've missed since Joelinton's been out, but little touches like getting performances from players like Krafth playing on the wrong side are all Howe.

43 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Gawalls is fine. There are some seriously tediously negative posters. I wouldn't class him as that at all.

I was gonna say, he's been pretty mild mannered for the past year or so hasn't he? I don't really pay that much attention to the track record of individual posters though so wasn't going to get involved incase I was misremembering.

I think his original point was right though. At times this place often reminds me of:

Edited by 80