Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

21 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

and we're at that stage now where I'm going to have to make some difficult decisions."

ie. Longstaff in for Bruno. 

That’s the most honest interview he’s given here, no protecting anyone he just said it how it is. 

Think we’ll see a solid reaction tomorrow 

Realistically he could have had some home truths to say to a bunch of our players: Bruno, Joelinton, Gordon being the main three but not many people other than Barnes have shown anything game to game

26 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Realistically he could have had some home truths to say to a bunch of our players: Bruno, Joelinton, Gordon being the main three but not many people other than Barnes have shown anything game to game

Even from the post match interviews he seemed really pissed off at our defending, and I don't think that would be just the back 4. The midfielders were really lacklustre in getting back when they were out of position and we ended up with masses of space for Iwobi and Smith Rowe to run into. All three of those you mentioned played some part in that.

9 minutes ago, TRon said:

Even from the post match interviews he seemed really pissed off at our defending, and I don't think that would be just the back 4. The midfielders were really lacklustre in getting back when they were out of position and we ended up with masses of space for Iwobi and Smith Rowe to run into. All three of those you mentioned played some part in that.

That gaping hole in midfield is not a new thing. It’s been there a long time. That’s in spite of any lacklustre performances.