Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Rashford surely goes on loan next year, who is a better fit than us? Would be a hero here.

Man Utd would be mental to loan him out. He was their third top scorer this year.

Would love it if we went for Welbeck, think he would be the perfect striker for Rafa's system. With Aubameyang and Lacazette ending the season well and no Champions League football for Arsenal, could be a good time to get him.

Would love it if we went for Welbeck, think he would be the perfect striker for Rafa's system. With Aubameyang and Lacazette ending the season well and no Champions League football for Arsenal, could be a good time to get him.

Good shout tbh.

Welbeck and Rashford please  :frantic:

Welbeck would cost about £40m in today's mental market. I'd love him here though.

Not so sure he would; be plenty of suitors though. He's out of contract next summer. All depends on a new manager for Arsenal I guess. Long thought he'd be ideal for the way we play though even if his finishing ain't the best.

Welbeck and Rashford please  :frantic:

Welbeck would cost about £40m in today's mental market. I'd love him here though.

Not so sure he would; be plenty of suitors though. He's out of contract next summer. All depends on a new manager for Arsenal I guess. Long thought he'd be ideal for the way we play though even if his finishing ain't the best.

Ahh, didn't realise he was nearly out of contract. £20m then.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

No thanks to Welbeck, only played 50 prem games in the last three years scoring 11 goals

Welbeck would be hated on this place within a month, I don't think some realise how frustratingly awful his decision making in the final third is.(be it actual finishing or setting up others)

Last thing we need is another forward who isn't effective where it matters.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

How about Vardy? (Rashford won’t mind warming the bench for half a season...).

Transfer fee, wages and his age all count against us. I think he's quite happy being a big fish at Leicester, hence him turning down Arsenal after they won the league.

He's the right type of player I think (perhaps not physical enough), but I'd be shocked if we tried to sign him

How about Vardy? (Rashford won’t mind warming the bench for half a season...).

Transfer fee, wages and his age all count against us. I think he's quite happy being a big fish at Leicester, hence him turning down Arsenal after they won the league.

He's the right type of player I think (perhaps not physical enough), but I'd be shocked if we tried to sign him

It's probably clear enough on here by now, but I fucking love Jamie Vardy.