Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Only reason Iniesta's been linked is he was mentioned in Rafa's pre-match video. Interviewer asked him a question regarding him anouncing leaving Bar(th)elona, and Rafa joked 'Maybe he would like to come here'.

He has ruled out playing in Europe.

We are leaving Europe though? Aren't we?

No. We are not.

We're being jettisoned into the Atlantic, I think we'll get caught in the gulf steam and will end up lodged on the top of Brazil.

:lol: :lol:

Rafa would love a Carroll type but he won't touch a hot headed, injury prone player, on high wages.

Carroll might as well retire, he barely gets a game anymore.

He has ruled out playing in Europe.

We are leaving Europe though? Aren't we?

No. We are not.

Yeah, pretty difficult to change geography, can't see us leaving Europe any time soon.  Tectonic plates are slower than Shelvey

How long before Carroll gets linked with a return to the Toon again after this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5675403/Carroll-SENT-HOME-West-Ham-training-bust-Moyes.html

SENT HOME. The Daily Mail is horrendous in every way imaginable, like.

:lol: They love a good needless capital letter burst. It's a Daily Mail tourettes coping mechanism I think, they do it whenever they want to type out some kind of racist slur.

Cairney and Loftus Cheek are bound to feature in the rumour mill again. Not sure about Abraham. Expect Bas Dost rumour if we get taken over or/and have funds. 

Seen a Bas Dost link last week.

Cairney and Loftus Cheek are bound to feature in the rumour mill again. Not sure about Abraham. Expect Bas Dost rumour if we get taken over or/and have funds. 

I'm not convince Cairney would offer great value for a player with zero PL pedigree. I would take a punt on Loftus Cheek, if Chelsea are willing to sell at a reasonable price, think he would fit our midfield very well.

If we're raiding Fulham I'd rather go for Johansen than Cairney.

I'd rather we didn't. Con artist acting like a "defensive midfielder" by running around a bit and do low risk side to side passes. No athleticism, no technical ability, no thanks.

Much better stats than Cairney over the past two seasons though. In a direct comparison between those two, bar the English factor, Johansen - on paper - is the better option as they're both the same age.

However I'm not disagreeing that we should get neither of them and aim higher.

Much better stats than Cairney over the past two seasons though. In a direct comparison between those two, bar the English factor, Johansen - on paper - is the better option as they're both the same age.

If you watch Fulham play then Cairney is a much better player than Johansen

If you watch Fulham play then Cairney is a much better player than Johansen

I watch them fairly often when they're on the TV and not at the same time as us. I disagree wholeheartedly.

Matter of opinion though. I don't want either to sign for NUFC.

Much better stats? Surprising given Cairney was Championship player of the season last year.