Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Anderlecht got anyone decent in return for sels & mbemba? Doesn't sound like they got much cash.

Clive Dendoncker

His brother played for Charlton in the 2000s.

Would be fucking class if this was the actual way that names were defined. Like Icelandic, but 100% more awesome.

17-year-old defender Josha Vagnoman has rejected a move to Newcastle in order to remain with Hamburg, according to the Hamburg Abendblatt.

Vagnoman broke into the first team this season and despite their relegation from the Bundesliga, he is set to sign fresh terms with the club as he wants to continue to work under manager Christian Titz.

Two great names there

I wonder which of Rafas realistic signings we'll deliberately mess up first?

I'll go for Josh King.

Tammy Abraham on loan to someone like Brighton.

Good shout, we can't be expected to compete with the finances of Brighton now can we?

I wonder which of Rafas realistic signings we'll deliberately mess up first?

I'll go for Josh King.

Ashley (or Justin Barnes): What's the valuation Lee?

Charnley: Twenty-seven mill.

Ashley (or JB): Okay, bid 14.72 mill..... it will be rejected.

^^^^^ Straight from the "Shaft Kevin Keegan" playbook.

Linked with Kramaric in the Chronicle

:lol: Hyped. Saw him play in some random league at like 4am three years ago and he looked like God.

edit: :okay: Forgot all our links are fake and we buy no one. :lol: Damn it.

Linked with Fernando Torres over at Marca, together with Benítez quotes about it.

(it's just Marca asking Benítez about a possible interest and Rafa going with the generic "it would be great but it'd be very difficult to bring him here" quote)

Don't care that he's 34, I'd love to see Torres in a Newcastle shirt. :undecided:

sign him to play main striker you've got to splash the cash on an amazing #10 haven't you?

btw does anyone reate Castillejo at villareal? seems to score or do something shit hot every time i see, which admittedly isn't that often

EDIT: he's only scored 9 goals since 2015 for them so maybe i've only seen them twice or something :lol:

Don't care that he's 34, I'd love to see Torres in a Newcastle shirt. :undecided:

Kluivert all over again

Kluivert would've been class for us given time. Then along came Graeme 'i'm a cunt' Souness

He was only 28 when he joined us, just had a look.  Not quite the same then :lol: I remembered he was like 33+ for some reason