Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Exactly. Beardsley and Bellamy weren't stellar names when we signed them.

Didn't Beardsley already have 49 England caps when we signed him? :lol:

Unless you're talking about when we picked him up from Vancouver Whitecaps...

Good recovery.

Can't say I've seen enough of Adam Traore to form an opinion, but assume this would be instead of rather than as well as Kenedy!?

Has all the potential in the world but ZERO brain; that is my opinion of him (and I recall VI saying the same - Former Barca B player)

Traore was not a Barcelona player in a million years. Just not technically savvy and sharp enough.

However, I think he has the ability to be an incredibly explosive prem league player. He's played for absolute garbage managers since he came over and so not surprised he hasn't really been utilised that effectively yet.

I would be very intrigued to see what Rafa could get out of him with a bit of guidance and instruction. I love the fact he's Spanish too, as that would help Rafa get his points across to him much easier.

He'd be a free transfer but I think he'll stay at Fulham now they're going up. Same with Hoillet at Cardiff who I didn't know was out of contract next month (don't want us to sign him mind).

Genuinely think Joe Bryan would be a solid signing for us and would cost £8mil max, which isn't much these days.

He'd be a free transfer but I think he'll stay at Fulham now they're going up. Same with Hoillet at Cardiff who I didn't know was out of contract next month (don't want us to sign him mind).

Genuinely think Joe Bryan would be a solid signing for us and would cost £8mil max, which isn't much these days.

That's exactly the profile of player we will be looking at young, talented and not seeking mega wages. It'll probably not get us very far in the short term but if Rafa sticks around long term we may have a team with higher aspirations than just staying in the top flight.

Agreed - would take Bryan and Fredericks all day long. Odds are that one of them will end up being a top player and would more than cover the cost of the other, if they didn't work out.