Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Got my heart set on this Sisto chap after some utubing. Hopefully has a quiet WC for Daneland.

Anybody trying to buy the guy had better get it done before the world cup unless they've got a spare £15 million between the sofa cushions to add to the fee.

He looks very talented and is so young and still on a long contract.

Guy is raw and inconsistent (he's 23), but when he's on he's a scary sight on the wing. Pure pace and directness.

Probably see him on Chelsea/City's bench next season then.

Honestly I wouldn't be overly concerned if we spent the remainder of our budget say 30 or 40 million on a striker, and filled the rest of our needs with loans. We've really got to get the position sorted it's the biggest hole, problem is it is also the most expensive one to fill.

Honestly I wouldn't be overly concerned if we spent the remainder of our budget say 30 or 40 million on a striker, and filled the rest of our needs with loans. We've really got to get the position sorted it's the biggest hole, problem is it is also the most expensive one to fill.

Yeah. Keep all the key players, another loan for Kennedy and spunk our "war chest" on a striker (better than fucking King) and I would be happy going into the new season.

Yeah both Mbemba and Clark are more than adequate covers and Clark a pretty experienced one as well. Don't get why some would want to get rid of them both. Would've come in handy to have a promising CB coming through the ranks to replace Mbemba as a backup when he leaves. But of course the academy is turboshite.