Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest firetotheworks

First time we've ever been linked with a player that's in my FM/FIFA/PES team or whatever. My limited inside knowledge based on that is that he's alright and has loads of potential.

Lowballing the fuck out of every bid so far it seems.

Didn't expect us to lowball...So fucking frustrating, just pay the going rate for once. I know it's stupid to start with a high bid, but we always refuse go more than 1p over our first offer.

Guess these defensive midfielder links mean Hayden or Merino is off.

Or Hayden is moving down to 5th choice, which is probably about right tbf. As it stands, if Shelvey or Diame were to get injured, we would only have 1 back up midfielder in Hayden/Merino (depending on which stepped in). That's not enough for comfort.

Or Hayden is moving down to 5th choice, which is probably about right tbf. As it stands, if Shelvey or Diame were to get injured, we would only have 1 back up midfielder in Hayden/Merino (depending on which stepped in). That's not enough for comfort.

We had 5 this season with Saivet and Rafa seemed to decide in January he only needed 4 tbf.

We had 5 this season with Saivet and Rafa seemed to decide in January he only needed 4 tbf.

Or he thought he had a replacement lined up and that rug was pulled after the sale?

Yeah well 4 ain't enough and I'm sure he knows that. As I said, if any of the 4 sustain a long term injury, you simply can't get through a full season competing in numerous competitions with 3 central midfielders. It's pretty obvious really.

Yeah well 4 ain't enough and I'm sure he knows that. As I said, if any of the 4 sustain a long term injury, you simply can't get through a full season competing in numerous competitions with 3 central midfielders. It's pretty obvious really.

Numerous competitions. Chortle.

Didn't expect us to lowball...So fucking frustrating, just pay the going rate for once. I know it's stupid to start with a high bid, but we always refuse go more than 1p over our first offer.

Nothing wrong with starting low it’s just how we progress from there which is the problem.

Nothing wrong with starting low it’s just how we progress from there which is the problem.

Progress, chortle

Isn't that what I said? :lol:

They bought him for £13m a year ago. Played every game since. One can only dream.

I've read that they're strapped for cash though. Might see an opportunity with that.

Guest firetotheworks

He looks canny decent and he's good at breaking things down in my Pro Evo team in a sort of young Mascherano way. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

If he's good on PES that's enough for me, sign him up.

He's currently a 79 at lvl 30 and a 90 at lvl 58, so he's actually one of the highest rated 'Overall at max level' players in the entire game. :lol:

For comparison, currently our highest rated player is Lejuene on 78.

http://pesdb.net/pes2018/?id=107778

Guest firetotheworks

Dat Stamina.

:nod: Exactly how I found him in the first place. It's the main thing I look for in players because mine are nigh on always sprinting.