Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Wow this thread is god damn depressing at the moment.

[emoji38] At the moment?

More so than usual I guess. Years TV money with another to come guaranteed, best manager we've possibly ever had willing to stay... Lets do then guyz? Nah fuck that.

[emoji38] At the moment?

More so than usual I guess. Years TV money with another to come guaranteed, best manager we've possibly ever had willing to stay... Lets do then guyz? Nah fuck that.

26sIt0Y.jpg

[emoji38] At the moment?

26sIt0Y.jpg

65204e70d379a5b408f4fcb966ee55da.jpg

Rashford would never come here! Man United would probs be more prepared to loan him abroad for the year, if true.

Why? He could probably help Man United by scoring goals against the likes of Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool. Why would they loan him abroad?

Rashford would never come here! Man United would probs be more prepared to loan him abroad for the year, if true.

If he goes on loan I think it’ll be in England and they won’t loan to him one of the big boys!

Sadly, I can see Everton being in for him if he is available and he won’t need to move house to move there either

Once the World Cup finishes how many days left to monitor potential signings that we might be looking at, before the window closes that is? Will be a busy deadline day. Super excited!!!!

Rafa would turn Rashford into an absolute machine mind.

I'll be impressed if he did mind considering he's a terrible finisher, class player mind I'm just not convinced he's a striker tbh.

Rashford starting up top in a Rafa team with Shelvey pulling the strings? 20 goal season imo.

Why don't we just BUY SOME FUCKING PLAYERS, man. [emoji38] Every year with this shit! Loans and monitoring. Wolves out here making big moves and we're bullshitting again.

Yet we are constantly seeing articles about how we are scouting x game, during the season.

We are tight cunts who exploit cheap deals, loans and release clauses.

Calm down, the season hasn't started yet. Tons of time looking at players we might be interested in.

[emoji38] Doesn't the window shit before the season now? Did FM lie to me?

Edit: I like the typo better.

Why don't we just BUY SOME FUCKING PLAYERS, man. [emoji38] Every year with this shit! Loans and monitoring. Wolves out here making big moves and we're bullshitting again.

Ashley is surely the most infuriating owner around, not necessarily even the worst obviously, but without question his insistence to act against the best interests of something he owns that he's put hundreds of millions into is mind boggling.

It gets said every summer/window but all he's got to do is let Rafa do what he wants with the money the club generates and he's set. Can't even do that, the cunt.