Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Get French Football

@GFFN

15m15 minutes ago

Newcastle United have had an opening bid for Lille midfielder Thiago Maia rejected, according to La Voix du Nord http://goo.gl/FBcED6

Was good for Santos but thought he was benched a lot for Lille.

I think I read that he's been put at left back. Might be wrong.

Being linked with someone called Valon Berisha from RB Salzburg.

Linked by who?

He's good. I'd approve of buying him.

Great stats and a star in the Europa League. Salzburg have developed some great players recently like Mane and Keita, so I'd love him here. Plus, it'd be nice to have an Albanian. There are a lot of them in NYC.

He'd be behind all 4 of our current CB's for me.

Guess Mbemba out him in nets us a profit though. Would rather go for someone younger.

He'll be Rafa's eyes and ears in the dressing room to replace Gamez and also provide backup.

He'd be behind all 4 of our current CB's for me.

Guess Mbemba out him in nets us a profit though. Would rather go for someone younger.

He'll be Rafa's eyes and ears in the dressing room to replace Gamez and also provide backup.

:thup:

Get French Football

@GFFN

15m15 minutes ago

Newcastle United have had an opening bid for Lille midfielder Thiago Maia rejected, according to La Voix du Nord http://goo.gl/FBcED6

La Voix du Nord were the ones who broke the Cabaye to Newcastle story so seems a reliable source.

If memory serves they are the local Lille paper, so yeah it stands to reason they would know what goes on in the club.

We need a CB, to get one who's better than Lascelles or Lejeune is going to cost £20m plus so a cheap 3rd/4th choice centre-back who knows the league, Rafa, Dubravka, has vast experience and is still playing at a high level is a good signing imo.