Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I think Ashley's current pet lip is dropping to far over his wallet to spend again this window, sounds like he has a proper strop on.

Hm. History sort of suggests if he buys people off again it'll die down. I could imagine two more in coming somewhere close to even on player trading by the close of it.

NUFC 360

‏ @NUFC360

2m2 minutes ago

Newcastle have initiated contact with Toulouse over centre-back Christopher Jullien and a bid is expected imminently. [L'Equipe] #NUFC

Looks like we are after a cb aswell as that lb

NUFC 360

‏ @NUFC360

2m2 minutes ago

Newcastle have initiated contact with Toulouse over centre-back Christopher Jullien and a bid is expected imminently. [L'Equipe] #NUFC

Looks like we are after a cb aswell as that lb

Au revoir Jamaal

Decent player.

Reckon this LB will be mint if we sign him. No particular reason, he just looks the part.

I don't know why we don't go for more of these type of signings, clearly is very highly rated and will probably rocket in value down the line. If that doesn't give fat Mike a hard on, I don't know what will.

We have 4 wingers guys. And only 1 decent striker and 1 left back. 4 midfielders and one of them wants away. Surely winger is the least of our problems?

1 decent striker? Are we just writing muto (or maybe Rondon) off already

Trying for Ings and the Myziane Maolida links might not be that far fetched. Both can play a number of positions upfront or just behind or even out wide.

Ings in particular would be fantastic behind Rondon, if we could keep him fit.

I think we will get another defender in but thats it.

We have 4 wingers guys. And only 1 decent striker and 1 left back. 4 midfielders and one of them wants away. Surely winger is the least of our problems?

I thought Muto would most likely play behind the striker or even on the wing. I don't expect him to be the main man up front.

I thought Muto would most likely play behind the striker or even on the wing. I don't expect him to be the main man up front.

Muto is a striker, not a 10 or winger.

Muto is a striker, not a 10 or winger.

Interesting to see where he plays. I don't expect him to play and Rondon to be benched. More like competition for Perez. But we will see. Rafa will stick with 4-2-3-1 almost certainly anyway.