Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Don't feel like a CB at 1.78m.

When I saw him a couple times he was really good on the ball, I wonder if LB and maybe a little coaching up at CDM wouldnt be in the offing? You're right though, at CB its not ideal albeit not unheard of.  He was really impressive and Im actually a bit shocked that PSG would let him go, must be FFP considerations and trying to get money where they can, when they can. Otherwise you would think that they would find some random Ligue 1 side to loan him too for the time being.

Like I said before, try and get Tim Weah in on the deal  :lol:

When I saw him a couple times he was really good on the ball, I wonder if LB and maybe a little coaching up at CDM wouldnt be in the offing? You're right though, at CB its not ideal albeit not unheard of.  He was really impressive and Im actually a bit shocked that PSG would let him go, must be FFP considerations and trying to get money where they can, when they can. Otherwise you would think that they would find some random Ligue 1 side to loan him too for the time being.

He's into the last year of his contract and is refusing to sign any extension as he wants playing time.

He's into the last year of his contract and is refusing to sign any extension as he wants playing time.

Ah I see. Well from what I saw I definitely would like to sign him. Granted he looked better at LB than CB IIRC (I think PSG used 3 ATB with him one game with Diarra and another youngster). PSG have a lot of young talent that is probably never gonna get a look. I assume they will want a buy back option on him though. Seems like another Benjamin Mendy (talking potential of course).

It takes mini Mike 3 days to tie up deals, it's safe to say that we aren't signing anymore players. Any talk of players coming in is bullshit.

You know it to be true.

My Wolves supporting friend has just messaged me to say that their local papers are linking us with a move for Ivan Cavaleiro.

Why would they sell him? Not that we'd pay actual money anyway.

According to my mate they want a streamlined squad and also want to stay within FFP rules, so if they sign Traore they will likely sell Cavaleiro. Also said that the manager has never really fully trusted him. My mate rates him quite highly. All irrelevant of course unless we sell Atsu or someone first.

I've never seen N'Soki play outside of Youtube/Twitter clips, so I cannot really comment on him, but as an aside I find it quite odd that the Liberian president has a son that plays football for a different nation. It would be the same as Barron Trump being capped by Slovenia in five or six year's time. Very Bizarre.

It takes mini Mike 3 days to tie up deals, it's safe to say that we aren't signing anymore players. Any talk of players coming in is bullshit.

You know it to be true.

Absolutely why anyone even discusses it is beyond me. It takes us fucking ages to even conclude any deal and people still think we can do some in 2 days...wake up

We are done and no one else will come in until next summer. Basically Rafa has signed his last player for us

I've never seen N'Soki play outside of Youtube/Twitter clips, so I cannot really comment on him, but as an aside I find it quite odd that the Liberian president has a son that plays football for a different nation. It would be the same as Barron Trump being capped by Slovenia in five or six year's time. Very Bizarre.

Yeah it is weird. Gonna have Liberian President's kid playing #9 for USA and then a Klinsmann as the goalkeeper. Nobody could have envisioned that 20 years ago  :lol:

You know it to be true.

Absolutely why anyone even discusses it is beyond me. It takes us fucking ages to even conclude any deal and people still think we can do some in 2 days...wake up

We are done and no one else will come in until next summer. Basically Rafa has signed his last player for us

What a pair of emotional drama queens!

We'll know soon enough. Just take it easy. My goodness!

Man up!

:D

Ukraine would be my bet.

Kaka. I have the utmost respect for you but you are off ya nut on positivity.

Dude, we are going to be so good!

Imagine signing a Gladiator AND a Samurai upfront in the same transfer window.

Unprecedented in the history of the league. We will slay all before us!

Kaka. I have the utmost respect for you but you are off ya nut on positivity.

Dude, we are going to be so good!

Imagine signing a Gladiator AND a Samurai upfront in the same transfer window.

Unprecedented in the history of the league. We will slay all before us!

:lol: Never change you lunatic

My Wolves supporting friend has just messaged me to say that their local papers are linking us with a move for Ivan Cavaleiro.

Why would they sell him? Not that we'd pay actual money anyway.

According to my mate they want a streamlined squad and also want to stay within FFP rules, so if they sign Traore they will likely sell Cavaleiro. Also said that the manager has never really fully trusted him. My mate rates him quite highly. All irrelevant of course unless we sell Atsu or someone first.

A newly promoted clubs cast offs, sounds about right

You know it to be true.

What a pair of emotional drama queens!

We'll know soon enough. Just take it easy. My goodness!

Man up!

:D

Idiot fans like you are why Ashley gets away with taking the piss and why he is still here

Sorry but it needs saying