Transfer rumours

Yorkie

On Atlanta and their DP situation...there is a saying among MLS Fans here in the states....."MLS gonna MLS" and if they are over their quota, MLS will find a way for it to work probably via forcing one of the sides with an open DP slot to take Barco on loan or some other fashion. Im 50/50 on Almiron to begin with as a player at this level given the pressure that would come if he came here for the reported amount. Not that its really all that much for almost every team in this league, it is for this club and the added pressures nevertheless the time it would likely take to find his footing, probably wont go over well. The difference between MLS and EPL is stark, not saying he couldnt be a fantastic attacking mid...just that coming off the MLS offseason after a long season for his club...I just dont see how it helps much right now.

Can Ryder still say this is off even though he posted it? Tricky situation for him.

He's covered his back with the "according to Spanish sources" line.

We'll get some daily updates with no new news whatsoever, a Top 10 Things We Know About Martins article and then on deadline day "Although sources in Spain said a deal was close between the two clubs, I understand Newcastle were never in the race for Martins".

It seems Spurs are about to enter the race for Almiron with a £23m bid so that's that then.  He'll  end up a superstar at Spurs just like Deli Ali and no doubt will sell him on to Barca or Real madrid for £100m or more.

Should have had that deal fucking wrapped up, fucking fuming if he doesn’t come here.

It seems Spurs are about to enter the race for Almiron with a £23m bid so that's that then.  He'll  end up a superstar at Spurs just like Deli Ali and no doubt will sell him on to Barca or Real madrid for £100m or more.

According to Talksport. I know that the negative stories are pretty much the only ones to believe atm but I'm one that doubts anything coming out of that shite station.

To be fair even if it was from a semi-reliable source, you could still argue that they are using Spurs’s situation in order to entice us out.

I can’t see Spurs just spending £25m-£30m to fill in Alli’s boots for a few weeks, Levy wouldn’t waste money like that and they have this new stadium to pay for and money is going to be tight. Also they are busy wanking themselves how Winks can now fill in.

To be fair even if it was from a semi-reliable source, you could still argue that they are using Spurs’s situation in order to entice us out.

I can’t see Spurs just spending £25m-£30m to fill in Alli’s boots for a few weeks, Levy wouldn’t waste money like that and they have this new stadium to pay for and money is going to be tight. Also they are busy wanking themselves how Winks can now fill in.

We aren't paying 18m plus for a player man. Not this window, not next,not ever.

Guest reefatoon

If we bring all these left backs in, Pardew is going to be in creamy goodness next season when he is back in charge. All those subs he can make.