Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest chopey

I still think we will sell players to European teams after the deadline, we will purchase more players and probably spend a few quid but overall that will be recouped.

Guest covmag

Glorious, the 2 other main targets are not signing.no plan b as ever so its the new boy and  that is it.

But Mike smashed the transfer record why are you crying  :lol:

The squad is dogs shit.Going down.Not a chance SB will motivate these.

Glorious, the 2 other main targets are not signing.no plan b as ever so its the new boy and  that is it.

But Mike smashed the transfer record why are you crying  :lol:

The squad is dogs shit.Going down.Not a chance SB will motivate these.

Couldn’t motivate someone with a lust for life to get off the railway lines as a train approached, the cabbage faced saggy jowled Judas twat.....

Guest chopey

How come £50k a week seems to be the new top wage? I've said it before we pay nowhere near £94 million a year wages like it says in the accounts Ashley is taking money out of those figures.

How come £50k a week seems to be the new top wage? I've said it before we pay nowhere near £94 million a year wages like it says in the accounts Ashley is taking money out of those figures.

30 (random) x 50k x 52 weeks is only 78m. Penfold and the tea lady are on a canny screw like.

30 (random) x 50k x 52 weeks is only 78m. Penfold and the tea lady are on a canny screw like.

Add on National Insurance and you get to around £85m, then signing on fees will be there as well. I'd put money on us inflating signing on fees which is in part a further payment to agents that we don't want to disclose

Guest chopey

Add on National Insurance and you get to around £85m, then signing on fees will be there as well. I'd put money on us inflating signing on fees which is in part a further payment to agents that we don't want to disclose

No way do we have 30 members of staff on £50k a week

No way do we have 30 members of staff on £50k a week

That's why I stated "random"  :lol:

Would be sad to see Clark go just given how he has been such a great servant to the club in the Rafa years. Somehow someway he picks himself up after a little lay off, puts in a decent shift - bags a goal or two and always seems a good head. If he does indeed go - will always support the guy.

Rafa tried to get him multiple times. In any case it's just a rumour still.

He was highly rated a few years back, but not sure he is the same player now. Injuries have probably taken their toll.