Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Edwards reckons wages were agreed last week and it looks like Fraser/Agent are looking to see if better offer comes in.

Downie is saying meeting happened but wages were not agreed.

Probably something in the middle.

Edwards toed the line, "If fraser signs, expect Wilson too, looking at Lewis and also Rhian Brewster" etc etc

Woo. A top 6 hand-me-down and a relegated striker who's record isn't great and he's already injury prone (in the hands of Steve 'Shipman' Bruce).

Fucking hell I wish this version of NUFC nothing but ill will.

Takeover dragged me back in but I need to get back out asap. This is toxic.

Edwards reckons wages were agreed last week and it looks like Fraser/Agent are looking to see if better offer comes in.

Edwards toed the line, "If fraser signs, expect Wilson too, looking at Lewis and also Rhian Brewster" etc etc

Woo. A top 6 hand-me-down and a relegated striker who's record isn't great and he's already injury prone (in the hands of Steve 'Shipman' Bruce).

Doesn't sound like either Fraser or Wilson are that arsed about coming here, which pretty much sums up the rotten state of the club under the current tenure. They aren't even A-list players, but tbf, one look at Bruce in charge would make you think maybe you can do a bit better than NUFC in their position. You can probably count the worse clubs in the Premier on one hand. Even with two fingers chopped off.

Doesn't sound like either Fraser or Wilson are that arsed about coming here, which pretty much sums up the rotten state of the club under the current tenure. They aren't even A-list players, but tbf, one look at Bruce in charge would make you think maybe you can do a bit better than NUFC in their position. You can probably count the worse clubs in the Premier on one hand. Even with two fingers chopped off.

100% mate.

Expect nobody incoming. Gonna be hilarious :lol:

Even if you chopped two arms off.

Okay, everybody please take a deep breath :lol:

There are Phil Jones rumours. Considering Schar and LeJeune are on their way out I think it might be true :lol:

Been a while since we’ve had an absolute weapon in central defense. Not since Stevie Taylor.

Guest reefatoon

There was absolutely no way we were shelling £20m out on anybody. As soon as we were told the price, little Charners would have pegged it.

Absolutely. All this talk about a budget of £30m doesn't make a scrap of sense. It would make for one of our most expensive transfer windows of Ashley's tenure. Really annoying how the local journos haven't highlighted that.

Really annoying listening to Pod on the Tyne. Talking about how we ‘can’t afford’ players with no discussion of exactly why we choose not to spend anything.

Aye, it was a bit of a painful listen at times this morning. George weeping at the thought of losing Ritchie is just irritating to listen to. Dunno who that Irish fella was either but didn't sound like he watches much NUFC.

It's a really disappointing pod, I've been a subscriber to the Athletic since the launch and Pod on the Tyne is nowhere near the quality of others. It feels like a bit of a laugh for Caulkin and he doesn't take it too seriously and is more like a fan site pod rather than a premium subscription pod.