Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Oh, I agree. Ritchie's no more than a passion merchant who strikes the ball alright once in a blue moon now. He needs to be offloaded either way in my opinion.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Is Wilson really the answer? He scored 7 goals last season. I know that’s better than any of our strikers but only one goal more than Shelvey.

Bournemouth were awful last season. Two main creative players in fraser and Brooks firing blanks and out for most of the season. His goal return wasn't bad considering what was going on, if he'd been here instead of Joelinton I think you'd be looking closer to double that.

I really don't think Wilson would be a good signing.

Agreed, certainly not at £20million. And he's going to work/bring the best out of Almiron and ASM, is he? Good in the air? Can hold it up well? From the - admittedly not boatloads - of Bournemouth I've seen; er no, I don't think so.

Not a clue what Bruce has got in mind tbh and I doubt he does either tbh. Just filling gaps with players he's heard of and are available.

Is Wilson really the answer? He scored 7 goals last season. I know that’s better than any of our strikers but only one goal more than Shelvey.

Bournemouth were awful last season. Two main creative players in fraser and Brooks firing blanks and out for most of the season. His goal return wasn't bad considering what was going on, if he'd been here instead of Joelinton I think you'd be looking closer to double that.

Tend to agree. They also seemed to play 2 upfront a fair bit and so relied too heavily on wing play.

In a team with ASM, Miggy and Fraser behind him, as well as Shelvey's ability to pass from deep, it should be much better for him.

The thing that scares me with Wilson is his injuries. Especially considering Bruce's reputation for getting everyone injured.