Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Sounds doubtful. Thought we hated structured deals and only did cash. So drop the add ons and a straight lowball 6m bid sounds much more likely.

They've probably done it this way so they can say to Rafa they've bid £11mill BUT that it's been rejected. Then when Rafa speaks to PSG again they'll tell him the reality.

I really want for us to sign a proper LB, not sure this kid is the answer though. I'm sure he's a good player and an exciting talent, but will a 19 year-old from Ligue 1 come in and really make the position his? Not likely, will probably need a few seasons.

I really want for us to sign a proper LB, not sure this kid is the answer though. I'm sure he's a good player and an exciting talent, but will a 19 year-old from Ligue 1 come in and really make the position his? Not likely, will probably need a few seasons.

Which, as we need backup to Dummett despite an outright upgrade being preferable, is fine. IMO.

Dunno but he looked class today and got 2 assists.  Dummett doesn't even have 1 assist in his whole NUFC career (unless whoscored is lying)

On todays evidence, he'd walk into our starting 11, probably be our best player

Which, as we need backup to Dummett despite an outright upgrade being preferable, is fine. IMO.

Wouldn't say "fine", as I don't rate Dummett as a left back and want us to sign a replacement rather than a backup. Dummett should be backup.

N'soki looked really good today in the French SuperCup. Looked pacey as well.  I heard the announcer talking about that he is a CB but maybe he was mistaken. Good size as well.

A bit risky but could be a big reward with him and I guess with Manquillo in the squad, its a calculated risk. Thats of course if its even true.

N'soki looked really good today in the French SuperCup. Looked pacey as well.  I heard the announcer talking about that he is a CB but maybe he was mistaken. Good size as well.

A bit risky but could be a big reward with him and I guess with Manquillo in the squad, its a calculated risk. Thats of course if its even true.

He came through as a CB/DM but because he’s got a good left foot he’s been converted to LB. The fact he’s versitile is a bonus but I’d be amazed if he signed. Plus realistically he’s pretty unproven.