Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Gayle is stereotypical too good for the Championship too poor for the Premier. Might have it wrong but didn't he do okay for Palace though? I'd sell him and let Ashley keep all of that lovely money.

If someone told you we'd be signing a player with 23 goals in the championship, at 15 million, to play 3rd choice we'd be pretty happy with that. Check out his goals this season on youtube, some really quality touches and finishes.

If someone told you we'd be signing a player with 23 goals in the championship, at 15 million, to play 3rd choice we'd be pretty happy with that. Check out his goals this season on youtube, some really quality touches and finishes.

Yes without context of them playing in the PL. How many times does Gayle have to play in the PL for people to realize he can't cut it there?

just got a small nostalgic love for Gayle. But just don't see much of Muto either - would love to be proved wrong mind you. Just fucker misses a ton of chances too. Dont know. Ideally have 2 different strikers.

Yes without context of them playing in the PL. How many times does Gayle have to play in the PL for people to realize he can't cut it there?

I know he's failed a few times but honestly it still wouldn't surprise me if he banged a few in this season if he got games. He's a natural goal scorer, albeit not top class.

See us linked with Derbys RWB Jaden Bogle.

Could be a good signing!

I'd rate that signing. Probably not in our price bracket when we're so heavily after Krafth for like £5m. Hopefully Mike can sense some future cash.

Dont rate Bamford at all

I watched the Leeds game yesterday and whilst Bamford scored (and allegedly had a better chances created ratio than Kemar Roofe last season), I've never been totally convinced by him and certainly don't think he'd cut it in the PL for the likes of us. Having said that, watch him now go and score 20+ goals this season and for Leeds to be promoted as champions...