Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Looks like the Choudhury deal is unlikely as well as it looks like Leicester have failed to sign the midfielder they wanted to bring in according to Sky.

Exactly why we will wait to announce willock until nearly deadline  despite it probably already being done.

Maybe that's a bit too optimistic and we get no one.

I mean that's something if we get Willock but I do think we needed a midfield enforcer more.

Looks like the Choudhury deal is unlikely as well as it looks like Leicester have failed to sign the midfielder they wanted to bring in according to Sky.

Exactly why we will wait to announce willock until nearly deadline  despite it probably already being done.

I mean that's something if we get Willock but I do think we needed a midfield enforcer more.

Hendrick is the man now mate, didn't you see the Everton game?

Oh yeah, I definitely saw him pick the odd loose ball up and turn and pass it to a team mate. Lucky for the opposition that he passes the ball quickly, they would be bouncing off him in all directions if they got into physical tussle with the beaver faced juggernaut.

Oh yeah, I definitely saw him pick the odd loose ball up and turn and pass it to a team mate. Lucky for the opposition that he passes the ball quickly, they would be bouncing off him in all directions if they got into physical tussle with the beaver faced juggernaut.

:lol:

Choudury has been the shittest of all names mentioned so it will be him if anyone

Apart from Gueye, he's the only one who seems to be a midfield enforcer who could play the Diame role. We do need a player of that type, and although I'm not convinced he's much good on the ball, he would be much better equipped to close down opponents than Shelvey or Hendrick.

If you think Choudury could play that role, you’ve never watched him play football.

He is genuinely League One quality. He’d be a good signing for the mackems.

Choudury has been the shittest of all names mentioned so it will be him if anyone

Apart from Gueye, he's the only one who seems to be a midfield enforcer who could play the Diame role. We do need a player of that type, and although I'm not convinced he's much good on the ball, he would be much better equipped to close down opponents than Shelvey or Hendrick.

If you think Choudury could play that role, you’ve never watched him play football.

Well he's certainly not a playmaker, I assumed he was being brought into the side to put some legs in midfield. If he's as bad as you say you'd have thought Brendan would have loaned him out in a shot. What use would he be to a CL chasing side?

Well he's certainly not a playmaker, I assumed he was being brought into the side to put some legs in midfield. If he's as bad as you say you'd have thought Brendan would have loaned him out in a shot. What use would he be to a CL chasing side?

Doesn't want his value decimated after one day training under Bruce.

I get the feeling you don’t like him :lol:

Because Rodgers isn’t an idiot and Leicester already have a wafer thin squad. Ndidi picked up another injury, they need players.

There’s a reason he’s only played 71 minutes in the PL this season. If he was any good whatsoever, Rodgers would be bringing him into games.

My view on him is through having a Leicester fan as a father - his assessment that he’s L1 quality fwiw.

More like Bruce cancelled when he realised it wasn't a Kebab

:lol:

Turkish kebab, you say? Yeah why not, I mean I’ve just had my second breakfast but now ‘Dr Jones’ is in the house I’ve got nowt else to do today. May as well make that 2 with chips.