Transfer rumours

Yorkie

13 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

The Athletic have a piece up about our prospective window which I find a bit bizarre. 

they are talking about the risks of over spending and release clauses and being stuck with players but none of that actually matters right? Even if we were to get relegated you would imagine the kitchen sink would be thrown at it to get us back to the premier league thus rendering it moot. 

as long as PIF are on board money isn’t actually an issue only FFP is. 

Who wrote it ?

4 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

And I wouldn't put it past the PL to introduce a rule saying something like all newly promoted teams need to pass an ownership competence test

This, the irony of an owner with unlimited money not being suitable to run a football club properly. 

14 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

One season in the championship won’t destroy us under ffp. We have so much potential to raise revenue regardless and this isn’t even including the potential loopholes. 

if the PIF are in this for the long haul we have nothing to worry about. 

The author had some old QPR material laying around. Finally found somewhere to use it.

11 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Wouldn’t be possible, what would the rule be if anyone failed it ?

It would be a shit show which is the only reason right now I think it won't happen - imagine having teams that's hit a ceiling in the championship.

They would be looking at ways to use relegation to handicap us though.

8 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

#NUFC have submitted a formal bid to sign Atletico Madrid right back Kieran Trippier.

Sky sports

Also if anyone can advise me on how you post the twitter tweets on here that would be great ta

Click on the share option at the bottom of the tweet, “copy link to tweet” and then paste it into your post. 

18 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

#NUFC have submitted a formal bid to sign Atletico Madrid right back Kieran Trippier.

Sky sports

Also if anyone can advise me on how you post the twitter tweets on here that would be great ta

Click the symbol with the arrow pointing up and say copy link to tweet, once you have done that just paste it as you would anything else.

8 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

Everton on the ball Everton sign Dynamo Kyiv defender Vitaliy Mykolenko on four-year deal.

Just realised that this is a left back. Digne on his way now? 

33 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Supposedly us and Chelsea in for Digne, Chelsea only want a loan and Everton only want to sell. Hopefully that leaves us in pole position.

Think Chelsea will recall Emerson to fill the Chilwell void 

Oterwise they have 4 LBs in the squad