Transfer rumours

Yorkie

3 hours ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Digne and Trippier would be too good to be true man. 

I'm not saying it's going to happen, but this is where the talk of PL clubs boycotting business with NUFC comes crashing down. Everton need to sell to fund their own transfer plans, same as a lot of clubs around the world. In this current era of Covid-hit economies, not a lot of clubs are cash rich, so when Newcastle come calling, it is going to be hard to say no. 

Just now, TRon said:

I'm not saying it's going to happen, but this is where the talk of PL clubs boycotting business with NUFC comes crashing down. Everton need to sell to fund their own transfer plans, same as a lot of clubs around the world. In this current era of Covid-hit economies, not a lot of clubs are cash rich, so when Newcastle come calling, it is going to be hard to say no. 

I said this yesterday, everyone is skint the timing of our new owners couldn't be better 

Just now, Gazzaschicken said:

I said this yesterday, everyone is skint the timing of our new owners couldn't be better 

If they don't sell now and we stay up we'll just pick some of them up for nowt in the summer. I really can't see any agent allowing any club to say no to us.

1 hour ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Would be great if there was someone lined up for tomorrow...but I fear not. Fear being more about the absolute melt-down a large section of supporters would publish on Twitter :lol: 

Expect full on melt central when we haven't signed someone in the first couple of days.

Just nice to be excited about the window again.