Transfer rumours

Yorkie

1 minute ago, maze said:

I expect the rumours to rocket from tomorrow. We are already 1/3 into The transfer window, and all we’ve got is Trippier….

It is beyond me why they haven’t done anything before.

There’s been 4 working days in the transfer window. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

There are already the endless supply of French born midfielders like Kamara and Forfana that we can target. Just need to convince the clubs to sell and the players to come...

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Menace said:

And if he's found guilty?

I’m just saying you cant deny someone from doing their job just because they’ve been accused of something, if he’s guilty then he will go to prison. I wouldn’t sign him personally on the basis that he could be found guilty. You said he shouldn’t be playing, however. 

Edited by HTT II

2 minutes ago, STM said:

3 signings next week. You watch.

2 at an absolute minimum need to be in for Watford. A centre half and a striker 

btw how’s lejeune been doing this season? I often imagine how better off we’d be if we kept him, mbabu & Toney 

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

There’s been 4 working days in the transfer window. 

Yes, and what prevented them from doing anything in December? There is no laws preventing them from agreeing contracts with players, launching bids or do negotiations? Absolutely non. 

Also, with the spinless squad we got, do you really think this would make them care or fight less? They have already given up…

Just now, HTT II said:

I’m just saying you cant deny someone from doing their job just because they’ve been accused of something, if he’s guilty then he will go to prison. I wouldn’t sign hi, personally on the basis that he could be found guilty. You said he shouldn’t be playing. 

Should probably be suspended on full

pay while investigated. Tho would very harsh on him and his career if he is innocent 

1 minute ago, maze said:

Yes, and what prevented them from doing anything in December? There is no laws preventing them from agreeing contracts with players, launching bids or do negotiations? Absolutely non. 

Also, with the spinless squad we got, do you really think this would make them care or fight less? They have already given up…

Because for the most part selling clubs won’t do a deal before the window opens.

1 minute ago, maze said:

I don’t disagree in the theory, but it seems very rare in football. Maybe clubs just don’t want the distraction of taking offers to let their players leave throughout the start of the season, dunno. 

Anyway, of course they need to be as quick as possible. But I don’t think Trippier in and 2 CBs close is that bad at this stage. 

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I’m just saying you cant deny someone from doing their job just because they’ve been accused of something, if he’s guilty then he will go to prison. I wouldn’t sign hi, personally on the basis that he could be found guilty. You said he shouldn’t be playing. 

There was uproar when Adam Johnson was playing though, considering the controversy it brings to the club I wouldn't risk it at all. No denying he's a cracking player

5 minutes ago, Menace said:

There was uproar when Adam Johnson was playing though, considering the controversy it brings to the club I wouldn't risk it at all. No denying he's a cracking player

Wasn’t the uproar because the club had proof he was sending her dodgy messages and still played him 

Edited by gdm

Guest reefatoon

Again, judging yesterdays performance, if we don’t upgrade that central midfield position we will be royally fucked for the rest of the season, no matter who we bring in for the other positions. It’s where we lose games and needs rectified this window urgently.

I'd definitely take a chance on Morelos. His disciplinary record is terrible but I don't think that necessarily follows him elsewhere to such an extent. Scotland is a lot more hate filled in general in football I would say than England and he wouldn't face the same vitriol every week

9 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Again, judging yesterdays performance, if we don’t upgrade that central midfield position we will be royally fucked for the rest of the season, no matter who we bring in for the other positions. It’s where we lose games and needs rectified this window urgently.

Almost as important as a striker and defender. To be in a situation where Shelvey is undroppable due to the other options available says it all.

I've said all along that we need players in every position.

If they have the finance, and a good player becomes available, sign them. It doesn't matter what position they are.

Just now, STM said:

I've said all along that we need players in every position.

If they have the finance, and a good player becomes available, sign them. It doesn't matter what position they are.

That’s pretty much what Howe said in his press conference on Friday as well.

Guest reefatoon
4 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Almost as important as a striker and defender. To be in a situation where Shelvey is undroppable due to the other options available says it all.

Totally agree. There was an example in yesterdays game around the 70 minute mark, where they were attacking and were a few yards outside of our box and Shelvey was standing there bent over with his hands on his hips. Now this is against a lower third division team and is unforgivable for me as their player just went by him with the ball.

Edited by reefatoon