Realistic Transfer Targets (2024/25)

joeyt

I would keep a hold of Trippier meself, His early season form was outstanding , then his napper seemed to get mangled for whatever reason and he lost the plot completely alongside picking up the injury. I have no reason to doubt he can recover that early season form, he is a fit lad and xan still be an asset to the side 

12 hours ago, Holloway said:

I would keep a hold of Trippier meself, His early season form was outstanding , then his napper seemed to get mangled for whatever reason and he lost the plot completely alongside picking up the injury. I have no reason to doubt he can recover that early season form, he is a fit lad and xan still be an asset to the side 

I agree with keeping him but depends on whether he can get his swede sorted. If not, pastures new might be better for both parties.

I'm in two minds about Trippier. On the one hand he's one of the best in his league on his day but on his off days he's catastrophic.

Tino has proven himself to be first-team ready, and better defensively than Trippier. With no European football, he'll spend most of another season on the bench, and I can see him getting rightly pissed off.

If we've got a last chance to cash in on Tripps, I wouldn't be that gutted if he left. Something I thought i'd never say at the start of last season.

I was on the fence regarding Trippier but had an epiphany last day of the season when I was very happy to see Krafth at right back instead of him.

I know he was coming back from injury but he’s nearly 34, will be playing in euros this summer and likely to pick up injuries next year also. 

if we can sell him, bank 5m plus save 5m+ in wages to invest into a top right winger then we should do. With no Europe, we can use Krafth as Tino back up. 

4 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

Why the hell would they be open to selling him?!

Yeah a strange one - not as if they are cash strapped 

1 hour ago, PauloGeordio said:

“There is an enquiry from a club in England”

IMG_2485.thumb.jpeg.15ddabd54adb524a51efe085ec085100.jpeg
[emoji38]

If he wants to be playing - Chelsea ain't the club for him

1 hour ago, janpawel said:

Isn't Adeyemi predominantly a left winger? 

Left footed. Can play upfront, right side and on the left.

At Salzburg, where he made his name, he mostly played upfront. In better leagues though I think he'll need to play more out wide.

Needs to be given a wide position and to be played there consistently, which hasn't really happened at Dortmund. Needs a bit more developing.

I'd happily bring him in for our right side and let him make that spot his own. Could easily see him following a similar trajectory to Gordon. 

Not really the playmaker some might want on that side, in the Olise mould, though. He'd be a bit more like Gordon, very dynamic, direct and great work rate.

I know I will be in the minority here, but Everton are looking to offload Amadou Onana
I think he has all the tools to be a top player. Ticks the "not midget" category too

Like him

6 hours ago, arnonel said:

I know I will be in the minority here, but Everton are looking to offload Amadou Onana
I think he has all the tools to be a top player. Ticks the "not midget" category too

Like him

How much would you pay for him?

7 hours ago, arnonel said:

Like him

He'd be class in out team, but also think he'll be massive money in a position we're quite well covered. 

23 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Believe we've had scouts out watching Soule a few times this season, could be a great transfer target.

Looks similar to Olise in many ways, if we can't get Olise then Soule looks like a cheaper option.

Some real positive scouting reports even scoring a 9.5 from Jacek Kulig.

16 minutes ago, Funtime Frankie said:

Looks similar to Olise in many ways, if we can't get Olise then Soule looks like a cheaper option.

Some real positive scouting reports even scoring a 9.5 from Jacek Kulig.

Think Juve will probably be forced to sell.