Kieran Trippier: targeting return for Brighton (h) (Hope)

Yorkie

Hope we get Digne and a class cb now, attacking fullbacks make a huge difference nowadays and a quality cb to take control in a 1 v 1 if left exposed if fullbacks pushing on and can see Howes front football really taking off. Buzzing with Trippier.

Honestly, in the deepest darkest days of the Ashley regime, the seemingly never ending torture, did anyone in their wildest dreams imagine that we would ever be in this kind of a scenario again?

A mere six months ago I couldnt even look at anything NUFC related or talk to anyone about football let alone watch a match. Yet here we are raiding Athletico fucking Madrid ffs!. 😁. I feel like I've gone from Fritzls cellar straight to the playboy mansion. Bring it on!!

1 minute ago, pedro111 said:

Honestly, in the deepest darkest days of the Ashley regime, the seemingly never ending torture, did anyone in their wildest dreams imagine that we would ever be in this kind of a scenario again?

A mere six months ago I couldnt even look at anything NUFC related or talk to anyone about football let alone watch a match. Yet here we are raiding Athletico fucking Madrid ffs!. 😁. I feel like I've gone from Fritzls cellar straight to the playboy mansion. Bring it on!!

Didn't both require forced sex with a crusty old man? 

1 minute ago, pedro111 said:

Nope. Think I've said before, under Ashley we'd have watched him go back to Spurs while we baulked over a £350k loan fee for Matt Doherty until the end of the season, only to lose out on him on deadline day to Watford.

If we stay up this season or get to a point where safety's confirmed, I just know I'm going to well up with happy tears

Like pedro said, there's been so many dark days supporting nufc this past decade, you constantly question following the club

In removing the utter cunts formally in charge, at least now we're able to have a go, we have hope and won't be chuffed with 17th fucking place. Bring it on