Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

43 minutes ago, duo said:

Sums it up nicely why I don't want Trips to leave..

Good analysis and warning against blind acceptance of the: he’s getting on, we have an able alternative, we can get some cash for him narrative. 

Just now, OverThere said:

Surely it will be both Trips and Leave bro in a rotational situation to manage minutes for both players?

Now let me tell you something, brother!

Just now, Donut said:

Hopefully he stays for this season. Tino is the future but Trippier is still miles ahead of him as of right now. 

It depends on their form. Current Tino looks rusty and clumsy. December Trippier was awful. But I agree we are best keeping Tripps.

52 minutes ago, Donut said:

Hopefully he stays for this season. Tino is the future but Trippier is still miles ahead of him as of right now. 

Someone forgot to download the updates for his software, what with him being a soulless and emotionless android and all that, and immune to

the human frailties that the rest of us endure 

39 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Can’t see how West Ham would agree to that tbh. Don’t think Bowen would leave London either.

Plus he's 28, fuck that, Wor Eddie's not running a retirement home

14 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

We shouldn't be selling him IMO, important to the squad and could still end up our starting RB this season. 

The counterpoints are he'd free up a lot of money and, if we think Tino is ready, he's blocking the path of a young player.

I'm kind of neutral on selling him - depends on the deal.

8 hours ago, Ben said:

Plus he's 28, fuck that, Wor Eddie's not running a retirement home

Well we’re all delighted he was when he signed Tripps. Plus some players are at their career best in late 20s-early 30s. I think Murphy is going to be one, for example, and I think Trippier is/has been a case in point too.