Sven Botman

The Prophet

in a very surprising turn of events, I was actually hoping for a midfield or attacker to be fit before Sven, as Lascelles has done such an excellent job covering him so far. Obviously welcome back, just for the moralle boost as well, don't think he walks straight back in mind!

5 minutes ago, RobS said:

in a very surprising turn of events, I was actually hoping for a midfield or attacker to be fit before Sven, as Lascelles has done such an excellent job covering him so far. Obviously welcome back, just for the moralle boost as well, don't think he walks straight back in mind!

Yeah I was just thinking that I don't think he's exactly one who would walk back in this team even with the injuries. Lascelles has been brilliant.

I think he'll have to earn his way back in. Think it would be a bad message to yank our club captain straight back out, goes against the standards Lascelles and others have set about being patient and taking opportunities.

With the fixture list we've got coming up though, there's no doubt he'll get games through rotation if not suspensions sooner rather than later. I'm sure he'll be a mainstay again pretty quickly.