More transfer rumours

midds

30 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

I thought you just stayed in and had a big wa.. 

Wangle? Medieval folk dance?

Edited by STM

Just now, hakka said:

Thanks for putting me out of confusion. :lol:

:lol: I dunno where it was posted but I remember talk about how weird a chart it is. Fair enough if you missed it.

Selling ASM in this window would be mad imo, considering we already need major attacking upgrades, his departure would leave us needing another.

However if someone said now he goes and Danjuma comes in I would take it.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/diego-simeone-outlines-what-yannick-24143420

"He has even featured as an auxiliary left wing-back, sometimes operating opposite Trippier on the right flank."

Wonder if that has any bearing on the Targett/Lodi debate? Carrasco when we want to attack teams Targett if we want to be more defensive? Think it would waste Yannicks talents?

Unless we sell Murphy and Almiron, replacing them both, I wouldn't entertain selling Maxi.

Our flanks are arguably our weakest areas, we need more quality, not less.

Manchester United are hoping they can lure Denmark playmaker Christian Eriksen on a free transfer with the 30-year-old's short-term deal at Brentford at an end. (Mirror) 

Arsenal are willing to offer Manchester City and Brazil striker Gabriel Jesus, 25, a weekly wage of £190,000 to move to the Emirates Stadium this summer. (Sun)

Liverpool have joined the race for Leeds and Brazil winger Raphinha, 25, after growing resigned to losing Senegalese attacker Sadio Mane, 30, this summer. (Mirror)

'A display dripping with mediocrity'

Mane is adamant he wishes to leave, with the forward, linked with Bayern Munich, not making any contract demands on the Anfield hierarchy. (Daily Telegraph)

Chelsea are leading the race to sigh Barcelona and France forward Ousmane Dembele, who is available on a free transfer when the 25-year-old's contract expires in June. (Talksport)

Roma manager Jose Mourinho, 59, has emerged as a rival to Zinedine Zidane to replace Mauricio Pochettino as Paris St-Germain boss. (Daily Mail)

Tottenham, Newcastle and Aston Villa are all interested in taking 28-year-old Belgium winger Yannick Carrasco from Atletico Madrid. (Fichajes - in Spanish)

AC Milan and Juventus are monitoring Chelsea's 23-year-old United States international winger Christian Pulisic, who is frustrated by his lack of game time at Stamford Bridge. (Daily Mail)

Tottenham are also interested in Newcastle's 25-year-old French attacker Allan Saint-Maximin. (Football London)

Newcastle will need to stump up £50m to sign Manchester City's Dutch defender Nathan Ake, 27. (Sun)

Crystal Palace are considering a move for Rangers and Nigeria midfielder Joe Aribo, 25. (The Athletic - subscription required)

Wolves are close to a £30m deal for Sporting Lisbon's Portuguese centre-back Goncalo Inacio, 20. (Mirror)

Wolves have also been linked with Benfica and Switzerland striker Haris Seferovic after manager Bruno Lage was pictured meeting the 30-year-old. (Semih Atlilar on Twitter)

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1620722/Newcastle-transfer-news-Arsenal-Victor-Osimhen-Napoli-gossip-rumours-update

“ The Nigerian forward has scored 28 goals in the last 24 months since arriving in Italy from Lille in 2020. And his form in Italy last season has led to speculation of a big-money move this summer.

Arsenal had been touted as a possible destination with the Gunners desperate to bring in a superstar signing up front. But the Gunners have reportedly been put off by Napoli's £85million asking price.

That could open the door for Newcastle to swoop in, with Calciomercato claiming the Magpies have been 'wooing' the forward for 'some time'. The report suggests that Osimhen's preference would be to play in the Premier League.” 

Any validity to this? Osimhen for mega bucks? 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny
Addition