Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

36 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Awaymag only posts when he's 5 pints of John smiths deep in his local social club. 

Probably pissed he lost the meat raffle and John ate the last pickled egg at the bar. 

Fed special surely. Tight heed. 

3 hours ago, Awaymag said:

really, so in the history of young rich kids they dont ever ever do something like get pissed up and go driving. 

To me, the actions of him and his agent are pissed up mates, who think they are invincible and that generally leads to disaster.

Sorry to offend everyone in here, next time I'll run it by the PC brigade to make sure its right on!

F2790195-5A9A-4D27-AD40-DEDFDC0184B7.gif.fa376b98bdd0330b77a4a555dd7f207a.gif

really, so in the history of young rich kids they dont ever ever do something like get pissed up and go driving. 

To me, the actions of him and his agent are pissed up mates, who think they are invincible and that generally leads to disaster.

Sorry to offend everyone in here, next time I'll run it by the PC brigade to make sure its right on!

1520159858279.thumb.jpeg.ce586fdf0c5e47c6d1f2ce10a0c0c727.jpeg

I don't think you've offended anyone, it's just an utterly bizarre take :lol:

Well I don't know you and I don't like the posts you're telling. Why is it only young rich kids that can be killed by drink driving? 

39 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Well I don't know you and I don't like the posts you're telling. Why is it only young rich kids that can be killed by drink driving? 

‘Then rushing through the Paris night
They hounded you, you lost control
We prayed that you would be alright
The news came through - Your body cold...’

0970A5CE-8891-479A-B631-9F55AF6B746F.jpeg

4 minutes ago, NE27 said:

This cunt signed yet?

If I’ve followed this thread right, according to the PC brigade he’s not dead.  I think that’s it anyway; I think I need to drink several cans of strong ale to really get my head into this space. 

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

If I’ve followed this thread right, according to the PC brigade he’s not dead.  I think that’s it anyway; I think I need to drink several cans of strong ale to really get my head into this space. 

Trust me I wouldn't bother, it'll only end up politics or Adam P! [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Trust me I wouldn't bother, it'll only end up politics or Adam P! [emoji38]

The original comment which set this all off has disappeared - not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing.  It was genuinely one of the most crackers things I’ve seen on the internet.  Well, today at least.