Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

Bit of a liberty posting your own thread on here Gloom. :lol:

Gemmill reporting for duty under a new username (i assumed my old one would still be registered to me under an ancient email address). Hello to everybody from fucking years ago. How have you all enjoyed the Ashley years? 

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Mind, I wouldn’t be joining the Reddit thing reading this intro…

“A refuge for a relatively small number of Newcastle United fans who have nowhere else to live because we're a bunch of misanthropes.

If you want access, let us know who you were on TT in the request.

If you're new, that is fine too but we're generally not very nice to new people until we get used to you and then...we're still not nice but in a different way.

perpetuity in motion

Just now, TheAlmightyCrevice said:

Gemmill reporting for duty under a new username (i assumed my old one would still be registered to me under an ancient email address). Hello to everybody from fucking years ago. How have you all enjoyed the Ashley years? 

14 years of bliss… having been away for most of them.

Oh and welcome back Gemmill.

3 minutes ago, TheAlmightyCrevice said:

0_Screen-Shot-2019-11-17-at-195231.jpg

5 minutes ago, TheAlmightyCrevice said:

i'm in the denial stage of grief. trophyshy summed it well in that subreddit andew set up - it's like waking up to news your favourite boozer has been knocked down 

Edited by Dr Gloom

Just logged on here to find a 'new message' from seven years ago. :lol:

I'm a bit gutted if it's dead for good. Shame we didn't get any notice to sort something before it bit the bullet. Anyone on here knows me from TT but has a different name on here let me know as I'll obviously not have a clue. 

6 minutes ago, TheAlmightyCrevice said:

Still hung like a Chinese mouse?

Aye must be gutting if your a long time member on there, I’d be lost without this place, it’s kept me sane during the Ashley years. Surely someone can register a new domain and get a back up of the old forum? 

Edited by HTT II

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'm in the denial stage of grief. trophyshy summed it well in that subreddit andew set up - it's like waking up to news your favourite boozer has been knocked down 

I haven't even been accepted into it so I'm declaring it shite until I'm granted access. This is the Ayatollah himself btw

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I need to catch up on what's happened. Did Ant just run out of people to ban?

i don't know the full story, something to do with legal issues being too much of a ball ache - some finger pointing at quiff for that recent gdpr nonsense - and it just being too much hassle for ant to bother with anymore. it always felt like ant went beyond the call of duty keeping it going but it's fucking gutting to just lose it overnight 

Edited by Dr Gloom

6 minutes ago, HTT II said:

14 years of bliss… having been away for most of them.

Oh and welcome back Gemmill.

I did the same. Fully checked out. The absolute antithesis of a supafan.

Met my lass in those wilderness years and in the last 3 months, the behaviour change she's had to deal with has been severe. I think she thinks I've got a brain tumour or something.