Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

1 minute ago, Nine said:

Maybe we could set up our own toontastic transfer sub thread where we can alll have pissy sheets without bothering you NO natives :lol:

You really don’t have to worry about that. 

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

I was on there after the takeover, the user name was Alan D'ohliver, couldn't get the TRon one to work. It was good catching up tbh. Still need Ayatollah Hermione to turn up, that was the stupidest and yet most brilliant username I've come across in ages. 

Cheers, my man. I always wanted to change it to Faustino Sarsparilla but I'll not have the chance now. All of it lost, like tears in rain.

1 hour ago, Wandy said:

Shame that toontastic has gone. It wasnt very active but I liked the different flavour it had to the other NUFC boards.

Skunkers was fantastic in its heyday but was slowly dying as it had lost some of it's edge before the rug got pulled. Some of the members are still here https://sk0nkers.boards.net/ but its not even remotely as good as skunkers. Walter the Mackem is still there but dont think toontoon migrated over to the place.

Skunkers Went to shit when people started meeting each other and becoming pally pally. Until then I'd not seen a forum quite like it. Was class

5 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

That cunt aint coming back here

:lol:

He's honestly alright these days. Hes gone keto and i think staying away from the sugar is good for him.

He will try and tell you he wears 32 inch waist pants though, and you can instantly disregard that information.

Just now, Gemmill said:

Is there anyone on here that's remotely ITK about our transfer situation? Or is everyone in the same boat and just guessing? 

Is Craig Hope N-O alumnus btw?

@Ando7has been pretty MJ h spot on, doesn’t mention specific names though!

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

He's honestly alright these days. Hes gone keto and i think staying away from the sugar is good for him.

He will try and tell you he wears 32 inch waist pants though, and you can instantly disregard that information.

i quite like CT since he stopped playing the WUM and kept his nose out of the politics/brexit chat.

he can get fucked with the 32" jeans mind 

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

@Rockerapparently!

Whoa is he still here too. I always assumed there was just a handful of proper saddos on TT that had hung around for years.

Good to see there's a big contingent of hopeless losers on here too.

Speaking of which, I can see @Wullie knocking about too. 👍

Edited by Gemmill

Just now, Gemmill said:

Whoa is he still here too. I always assumed there was just a handful of proper saddos on TT that had hung around for years.

Good to see there's a big contingent of hopeless losers on here too.

Speaking of which, I can see @Wullie knocking about too. 👍

Aye he’s around, sound lad as well having met him, Wullie these days has a sideline knocking out dodgy notes. 

46 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Bit of a liberty posting your own thread on here Gloom. :lol:

Gemmill reporting for duty under a new username (i assumed my old one would still be registered to me under an ancient email address). Hello to everybody from fucking years ago. How have you all enjoyed the Ashley years? 

Welcome back Gemmill! You have been missed.

We were quite busy (at times) during the Ashley years ;). But thank God those days are over now and we can look upward again.