Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Btw if it wasn’t for @ManDoonspamming the need for a proper CM in every fucking thread, this wouldn’t have happened, so he deserves one of these :clap:

Was proper getting annoying too. Thank fuck we have an oil well to shut him up. Now if he could just do the bizzo with another two positions, we will be sorted. 

1 minute ago, STM said:

Was proper getting annoying too. Thank fuck we have an oil well to shut him up. Now if he could just do the bizzo with another two positions, we will be sorted. 

He was right though, we all know we needed a top CM as a priority and we seem to have signed one.

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Have to be honest, I wasn't sure we'd manage something as big as this in this window.

After the deflation of the Watford game it felt we were in such a bad place that we’d just be scrambling around for loans at best. 

Never thought we’d go and sign a player this good. Money helps but they’ve done a hell of a job selling the ‘project’ to him. 

To say that the club have surpassed my expectations, on a transfer, is quite frankly something I never thought I would say about NUFC again.

This is a biblical level signing because not only does it show the true ambitions of the ownership, it also shows that a) they can be trusted to at least try and move us forward and b) they are smart movers (they could have splurged on Coutinho or a yesterday man).

Playing and training alongside a player of this caliber can only help raise your game and boost motivation. His workrate and determination will be a major plus on the pitch, relieving pressure on both defence and attack.

Really looking forward to seeing him, we need all the help we can get and Bruno ticks every box for us!

Also, seeing him and Nu-Joelinton together in the middle will be so cool ??

2 minutes ago, Flip said:

This club is slowly reeling me back in. One or two more Brazilians and I might go full batshit crazy every week as pre-Ashley era.

Here is food for thought.... if we are willing to pay 50m euros for a potential world class midfielder, how much are we willing to spend on a world class striker? (Provided we survive).

I bet you, we are linked to Kane in the summer.

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Hope he does and has a blinder.

Injury risk !!!!

You know it'll be an accidental collision with Miggy, broken Femurs, tibias, wrists, collar bones, lost teeth then Covid in Hospital and a tight groin.

12 minutes ago, STM said:

To say that the club have surpassed my expectations, on a transfer, is quite frankly something I never thought I would say about NUFC again.

This is a biblical level signing because not only does it show the true ambitions of the ownership, it also shows that a) they can be trusted to at least try and move us forward and b) they are smart movers (they could have splurged on Coutinho or a yesterday man).

Courtinho would massively improve us like.