Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

The jury is still out in that one like!

Any more than Lingard would be though? Bruno is an amazing signing but we still need another couple like, if they have to be loan bids for out of favour players then so be it!

Edited by Hanshithispantz

10 minutes ago, catlover24 said:

The Guardian's open agenda against us means that they are stubbornly refusing to write their own article on Bruno's signing. Byline attributed to Fabrizio Romano. What a joke of a news outlet.

They must hate Everton as well - https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/jan/30/everton-agree-deal-donny-van-de-beek-loan-manchester-united-crystal-palace

And Villa. Bastards! https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/jan/28/aston-villa-rodrigo-bentancur-bid-turned-down-by-juventus-transfer

Edited by Bompeter

8 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Any more than Lingard would be though? Bruno is an amazing signing but we still need another couple like, if they have to be loan bids for out of favour players then so be it!

Sorry mate I was being facetious as you referred to Coutinho as COURTinho… I do agree we need another one in there, either a proper DCM or an AM, preferably the latter if Bruno can do the defensive side which is crazy if so because it seems he’s also very forward playing with the ball.

Just now, HTT II said:

Sorry mate I was being facetious as you referred to Coutinho as COURTinho… I do agree we need another one in there, either a proper DCM or an AM, preferably the latter if Bruno can do the defensive side which is crazy if so because it seems he’s also very forward playing with the ball.

:D ah sorry. whooshed

17 minutes ago, STM said:

Must make you really proud mate.

Think it's going to have to be something special.

Aye, it does. Just good to know what we do resonates with the fans primarily but also the club. :thup:

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

But aye Bruno fills the pivot role for us perfectly. Only issue is that him and Big Joe seem to have no goals in them

[emoji38]

I think we need a winger and a 10 personally but I do think our current squad COULD still stay up. Bruno just looks that good of a signing.

Just now, Ikon said:

Check the play from about 36 seconds and a bit forward :lol: :lol:

Hate to imagine the screaming or feeling of nervousness inside SJP were he to do that. Our crowd shit themselves when we merely pass the ball around the back.

On 27/01/2022 at 20:19, Peppe said:
On 27/01/2022 at 19:59, KaKa said:
On 27/01/2022 at 19:45, Peppe said:

This guy signing seems way too good to be Newcastle. Would be very Nufc if this falls through 🙃

I honestly think some of you lot won't be fully happy unless that actually happens. So the hand wringing and complaining can really begin :lol:

God no! I'll be jumping and punching the air if he does sign, that would be amazing 😊 Think I might be stuck in Ashley-World still 😔

We did it, @KaKa! 😁

excited-dwight.gif