Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

i got over supermac, varadi, waddle, beardsley, gazza, peacock, kelly, cole, ferdinand, rafa... etc.

i'll get over bruno if he goes.

really hope doesnt  though.

i didnt really focus on him after the game during the lap of honour, what was he doing to suggest he was off?

Carried his little baby the whole time I seen him. Waved towards the gallowgate but he had a hold of the kid so that stopped him from clapping

Posted (edited)

He has really high standards like and that's what makes him as good as he is.

I fucking love him me like. Love footballers who just get 'it'

Edited by Heron

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, et tu brute said:

You have to be a mackem mind

No, just being realistic. He'll be 27 soon and will have suitors who will be playing in the CL next season and willing to pay him double what he is on here.

Edited by Beth

Just now, Maggies said:

Nothing today showed he was leaving. I’m anything, zero goodbyes on lap of honour.

He’s here for next season. Long summer of click bait distractions mind.

I don't generally get attached to players but from the outset it was clear he was a bit different. I'll be gutted if and when he leaves. Saying that the Carroll transfer hit me harder than Gazza, Beardsley et al, it was just so totally pointless and the player was worth more to us than the money we received. I started out in the morning laughing at the links with Liverpool and followed the saga throughout the whole day, broke my heart.

2 minutes ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

In all seriousness would any of our main players make a big play about leaving yesterday when there is still two games to go?

Last home game? Not that I think that's what was happening with Bruno but that'll be the suggestion.

Best thing he can do is jet back home for the summer and try and remove himself from the tabloid shite. It will be endless.

Howe would not have said we’re planning for the next season with Bruno and Isak in the team, not start again etc.. and I believe him.

3 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Best thing he can do is jet back home for the summer and try and remove himself from the tabloid shite. It will be endless.

Howe would not have said we’re planning for the next season with Bruno and Isak in the team, not start again etc.. and I believe him.

He's away with Brazil over the summer so hopefully won't have much time to see any media rumours or what not.

I’m sure he’ll have his agent in his ear presenting him with options as he should as that’s his job.

But don’t think Bruno is fed up just yet. Another season without the problems we had this year and he’ll want to see how it goes.

13 hours ago, Beth said:

No, just being realistic. He'll be 27 soon and will have suitors who will be playing in the CL next season and willing to pay him double what he is on here.

He can have 100 million suitors but unless someone coughs up £100m by June 30th he's going nowhere.

Stop bedwetting.