Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

6 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Bruno yesterday.

Talksport: “Bruno looks like he wants to leave”.

IMG_6507.jpeg

Such a definite goodbye he needed to wave a flag to the home fans to get the point across! 🚩 [emoji38]

46 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Such a definite goodbye he needed to wave a flag to the home fans to get the point across! 🚩 [emoji38]

It is getting a bit tedious reading about how he might need to leave when he seems to make a point of kissing his badge or geeing up supporters every game. Is it really all based on that one Darren Eales interview? :lol:

14 minutes ago, TRon said:

It is getting a bit tedious reading about how he might need to leave when he seems to make a point of kissing his badge or geeing up supporters every game. Is it really all based on that one Darren Eales interview? :lol:

He seems so happy here. More so his family are here and happy too. He’s growing, developing. He is the crazy type to let his heart rule his head. Good let the Bruno love in continue for many more years (hopefully we give him something to be proud about next season) Let’s enjoy him. Crazy bugger. :indi:

5 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Just a thought but how about Blueline Taxis give his dad a job and tie him down to a long-term contract? He'll definitely stay then.

Fabrizio Romano will be linking him with a move to LA Taxis within a week

Just had a nice trip with Bruno around Byker and the West End on the number 61. He said he isn't going anywhere as he loves Nexus too much. 

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Man City ITK, surely even they can’t afford both?

Get lost Pep - you don't need them.

Whats the window for the PSR, does it run July to June, I know in Australia that's our financial year but I'm not sure about England.  Would that mean for anyone to trigger his release  clause they would have to have the room available in their budget from the season just finished, if so that coupld make it even harder for clubs to trigger

11 minutes ago, wiseman said:

Whats the window for the PSR, does it run July to June, I know in Australia that's our financial year but I'm not sure about England.  Would that mean for anyone to trigger his release  clause they would have to have the room available in their budget from the season just finished, if so that coupld make it even harder for clubs to trigger

I see why you asked the question. A quick google search reveals nothing which surprises me. I *think* June 30th.

43 minutes ago, wiseman said:

It is hence we’ve been very clever with the release clause!

2 hours ago, wiseman said:

It follows the Aussie FY perfectly - 1/7 to 30/6

The UK tax year starts 6/4 each year.  This is the result of a change from the Julian to Gregorian calendars - 25/3 used to be New Year’s Day, and when the calendar changed they ran it through the standard 365 days to arrive in April.  Boring, but true :) 

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

More links to City in the Times. Its going to be a long June.

Arsenal also apparently 'confident' :rolleyes:

Man City is the big risk, he fits the profile of what they need.

Times suggested it’s Bruno or Paqueta Man City want, not both, let’s hope West Ham are softer targets.