Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

He’s just brilliant at both roles. I think the plan was to have a dynamic, flexible midfield and also to control possession a bit more to allow Bruno to progress.

Sadly we only have Longstaff and Miley so that can’t really happen. 

Te amo Bruno. 

10 minutes ago, Solitude20 said:

Bruno played pretty much as a 6 all game until Tino came on for Miley. He hasn’t played in that role since Shelvey was here if I am not mistaken. Definitely loved how he was just everywhere and scoring two goals. 

Not he didn’t. He was advanced for loads of the game. In the first half he was left side of the 3 for a lot of it and even right out on the touchline at times. 

5 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Not sure I agree

He was playing ahead of Miley, it was Miley who was playing in the 6

I liked the tactical switch from Howe, got the two goals and also protected him from a booking

Sorry it was a typo. I meant as an 8. He obviously has been playing as a 6 for the most past since Shelvey left. 

Edited by Solitude20

8 minutes ago, jack j said:

He was one bad step away from falling into the away end and that useless cunt Taylor dishing one out to him

Fuck sake mate, he played a blinder, scored 2, 1 of them being a winner and MOTM. If he was to be booked for falling into the away end so be it. He’s fucking Magic!!

1 minute ago, Dava1892 said:

Fuck sake mate, he played a blinder, scored 2, 1 of them being a winner and MOTM. If he was to be booked for falling into the away end so be it. He’s fucking Magic!!

AgreedO0

Actually saying Europe league should be the goal or champions league is just what we want to hear. Don't let the season fizzle out. The guy just has so much desire and hunger to leave it all out there on the pitch. Was all over the place coming in deep  on the wing, advanced forward. Not giving in to Wilson screaming for the ball for his second is a sign of the lads confidence in his own abilities. 

This is the Bruno we needed man. The one who’s scoring the goals and involved. Not losing his head. Calm as all fuck.

We’ve missed this dearly. Fucking Mike the GK for Milan denied him a match clinching, knockout booked, st James park roof blow off, Leazes terrace falling apart goal. But we’ve got our boy back. 

49 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Dave Jones bringing up talk unprompted that Bruno would leave for what reason? Bizarre, just ask him about the game and the two goals he just scored. 

He'd gotten himself excited thinking the fingers in ears was somehow a snub towards our fans. You could hear the disappointment in his voice when Bruno gave exactly the wrong answer :lol:

Edited by 80