Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

OK, so I'm not supposed to share this but... Bruno reads this forum. Also there's a secret ITK forum that only certain members havea access to. 

Feels like history is being rewritten re: it being briefed for months that the club needs a 'big' sale this summer to give us liquidity and enable the next phase of our project. Suddenly the club doesn't want to sell and any move is all on Bruno.

Edited by 80

I’m not worried, I’d rather he stayed but the silver lining is that we know way more than his fee would be reinvested in the playing squad.

You can’t just replace him like for like though.. impossible.

4 hours ago, OCK said:

OK, so I'm not supposed to share this but... Bruno reads this forum. Also there's a secret ITK forum that only certain members havea access to. 

I'd be shocked if half the squad didn't read the forum.

Some on here when that's suggested act like this is some kind of hidden darkweb site that is almost inaccessible rather than being an incredibly popular fan site that's been going for donkeys years. Couple that with players being young, tech-savvy and with lots of free time, of course they're going to be reading it.

Be astonished to find otherwise.

23 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

I’m not worried, I’d rather he stayed but the silver lining is that we know way more than his fee would be reinvested in the playing squad.

You can’t just replace him like for like though.. impossible.

Football fans always talk about players being irreplaceable. It's the strangest thing.

Particularly because a lot of times the player in question wasn't even seen that way initially. Bruno cost £30 million and we had no idea he would be this.

There's no telling who comes in next and what direction the team goes in. 

3 hours ago, Chris_R said:

Some on here when that's suggested act like this is some kind of hidden darkweb site that is almost inaccessible rather than being an incredibly popular fan site that's been going for donkeys years. Couple that with players being young, tech-savvy and with lots of free time, of course they're going to be reading it.

Maybe it’s more than his injury that’s effecting Longstaff then [emoji38]

15 hours ago, Fezzle said:

He won't go cos they struggled in the summer with spending, don't seem able to pay much for Ashford and not a chance in hell they can spend £100m before the end of this season when his release expires. Tgarve was just ignoring that minor detail 

They’re clubs based in Manchester the ffp or any other regs don’t apply to them.

2 hours ago, Gawalls said:

They’re clubs based in Manchester the ffp or any other regs don’t apply to them.

Strange that man utd disagree with you.....

I just cant see where he would go, maybe i'm being naive. 

Real have one of the best sets of young midfielders ever assembled. 

PSG doesn't feel like a Bruno type of club, and with Mbappe leaving surely that sets them back a few years. 

Barca are broke?

City are 1/2 years away from potentially not even being a premier league club

Man U is genuinely a sideways step atm

Arsenal cant spend another 100mil on 1 player in a postion they're pretty well stacked

Liverpool same as above, just not as stacked. 

10 hours ago, Chris_R said:

hardly anyone under the age of 30 will know what a forum is tbh :lol: 

31 minutes ago, Smal said:

hardly anyone under the age of 30 will know what a forum is tbh :lol: 

Clearly you don't talk to people aged 20-30 then.

I work with plenty, and they all know exactly what a forum is. Many use them. Especially gamers (who will more likely be male), there's loads of forums for every game under the sun and our players are likely keen gamers, they're the ideal demographic.

Add in that this forum is specifically about them and their jobs, and it's impossible to imagine that none of them are aware of it. And it only takes one of them to be aware of it and then ALL of them will know about it within no time. And they've had what, 2 decades for even one of them to find it.

It's incredibly naive for anyone to think we can shitpost on here completely consequence-free and that the people we're slating will never be aware of what's written.

13 hours ago, KaKa said:

Football fans always talk about players being irreplaceable. It's the strangest thing.

Particularly because a lot of times the player in question wasn't even seen that way initially. Bruno cost £30 million and we had no idea he would be this.

There's no telling who comes in next and what direction the team goes in. 

We know one thing, there's not many players in our squad who can dance through a press in our team like Bruno. When we come up against a team pressing us, our lack of technique in the lesser players becomes all too apparent. Bruno's one of the last players I'd want to lose just for that reason.