Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

If it's correct and Gordon is missing one game and his card count remains on 8, then if Bruno is booked on Tuesday he's better off getting a second yellow as it'll be a one game ban. If he gets one yellow he'll be banned for 2 games.

After Fulham all cards are wiped.

8 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Still nothing. Am shitting it

He didn’t post anything on his Twitter pre West Ham. Don’t have Insta so can’t check that! 

he did just post this though:

🖤🤍

Edited by PauloGeordio

17 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

He didn’t post anything on his Twitter pre West Ham. Don’t have Insta so can’t check that! 

🖤🤍

awesome that :clap: credit to Gordon as well

15 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

🖤🤍

That video just shows how much this club has changed for the better, as a parent of a child with ASD and ADHD it's amazing to see the efforts the club is going too to embrace disability. That whole experience will have had such a positive  impact on that child's life.

Desperately needs someone creative beside him. Cannot be relied on to create in the final third, not consistently anyway.

Still the best player on the pitch.

23 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Desperately needs someone creative beside him. Cannot be relied on to create in the final third, not consistently anyway.

Still the best player on the pitch.

It's difficult when he has to juggle all the other responsibilities like selling programmes outside the ground. He's spread thin.

Really hope he improves his shooting. Gets plenty of good chances to score from around the box... 3 goals a season doesn't really cut it for someone of his ability. 

Feel so sorry for him it's obvious he's playing with shite around him trying to make it all happen all the time.

Had me worried in the first half arguing with the ref not getting that free kick. 

When he's finally able to tackle and risk a yellow I think he has another level. 

13 minutes ago, duo said:

He was excellent today 

He's been excellent since we signed him. I'm going to be fucking gutted when he leaves tbh

1 minute ago, jack j said:

He's been excellent since we signed him. I'm going to be fucking gutted when he leaves tbh

Today was one of his best games in a while.  Was just outstanding.