Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

2 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Would Chelsea let him go? Be curious to see what happens with Lukaku. 

They probably would, with an option to buy back or back out on loan with an option to buy, that seems their MO with players who are not or haven’t been around the first-team, especially from their academy/development squads.

Edited by HTT II

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

They probably would, with an option to buy back or back out on loan with an option to buy, that seems their MO with players who are not or haven’t been around the first-team, especially from their academy/development squads.

Did that with Tammy Abraham, didn't they. I'd be down for that with Broja, as I rate the lad. 

I hope these cunts miss out on the CL, Ronaldo leaves, Rashford goes to City and Penandez goes on strike, but Pogba resigns on 500k a week! Oh and the Godfather of German Football becomes DOF, manager and chief scout!

1 minute ago, The Bonk said:

Did that with Tammy Abraham, didn't they. I'd be down for that with Broja, as I rate the lad. 

I’d love Abraham here, young, technical, fast, can finish and seems a good character. 

Just now, HTT II said:

I hope these cunts miss out on the CL, Ronaldo leaves, Rashford goes to City and Penandez goes on strike, but Pogba resigns on 500k a week! Oh and the Godfather of German Football becomes DOF, manager and chief scout!

:lol: Quite the wishlist.

Just now, The Bonk said:

Aye, too bad we couldn't get him when Rafa was here, quite rate him too.

Aye, he alone up front for us right now would likely keep us up. 

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I’d love Abraham here, young, technical, fast, can finish and seems a good character. 

Hadn’t realised he’d scored so many goals for Roma. Shame we didn’t get him when Rafa wanted him.

8 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Ronaldo leaving would be a plus if they get a decent manager in

Van der Beek starting for Everton, be interesting to see ho he goes for the full game, as he was shite against us. Everton also have a full back in Holgate at CB, could be a recipe for disaster against someone like Leeds. Feel like they could get battered.

8 minutes ago, 54 said:

Van der Beek starting for Everton, be interesting to see ho he goes for the full game, as he was shite against us. Everton also have a full back in Holgate at CB, could be a recipe for disaster against someone like Leeds. Feel like they could get battered.

Holgate is a CB 

Just now, triggs said:

Holgate is a CB 

Really? Swear every time i've seen him he's been playing full-back, unless he's just been playing out of position, or i'm thinking of someone completely different :lol: 

Just now, 54 said:

Really? Swear every time i've seen him he's been playing full-back, unless he's just been playing out of position, or i'm thinking of someone completely different :lol: 

Been playing out of position I think. Their full back options are terrible