Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

SSN describing goal in spurs v Chelsea womens match- “incoming corner bounced off the post then bounced off the striker, keeper didn’t see it and it rolls in”. ?

Desperately trying to promote and push it while knowing its absolutely shite is hilarious.

1 minute ago, Wolfcastle said:

Everton are one of those that needs five or six aggressive flushes to be done with. Horrible feeling were only on handle pump number 4.

So much mackem in them

And at £500m - that’s an expensive dump

I miss the Moyes version of Everton, they were much less annoying and were great to watch from a neutral perspective. Remember Fellani there? Lukaku? That was a great team. 

I’m sure @Neil does too.

Edited by The Bonk

2 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

I miss the Moyes version of Everton, they were much less annoying and were great to watch from a neutral perspective. Remember Fellani there? Lukaku? That was a great team. 

I’m sure @Neil does too.

You could be 2 - 0 up against them but would still be on edge because they never knew when they were beat.

I didn’t mind them back then but I always hated Fellaini, he was a complete wanker on the pitch. They had such a core set of players for years back then, Phil Neville, Leon Osman, Phil Jagielka, Lescott for a few years too, Distin, Tim Cahill, Anichebe

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

I didn’t mind them back then but I always hated Fellaini, he was a complete wanker on the pitch. They had such a core set of players for years back then, Phil Neville, Leon Osman, Phil Jagielka, Lescott for a few years too, Distin, Tim Cahill, Anichebe

Really? Man United Fellani is when he went full wanker for me.

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Lescott - there’s a forehead I forgot.