Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

4 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Leeds have a pretty rotten run-in, certainly worse than Evertons. And their players are dropping like flies. 

They're starting it 5 points ahead of Everton, mind. 

Although, I'll be honest, Leeds going down and taking their neanderthal fans, their squad of hair criminals and that absolute shit tip of a ground with them would be a very nice consolation prize.

Burnley have to play us twice, I could very easily see them beating us twice.

17 minutes ago, brummie said:

Although, I'll be honest, Leeds going down and taking their neanderthal fans, their squad of hair criminals and that absolute shit tip of a ground with them would be a very nice consolation prize.

What do you make of Gerrard ?

28 minutes ago, brummie said:

Would only be a consolation mind. Everton should have been flushed on more than one occasion in my lifetime and this is long overdue.

7 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Would only be a consolation mind. Everton should have been flushed on more than one occasion in my lifetime and this is long overdue.

I remember 94/95 being especially offensive. Escaping relegation, then winning the fucking F.A Cup.