Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

7 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I actually think the opposite I think they need quite a few new signings

Moutinho won't be around forever, Jimenez has looked poor since his injury and there's plenty of rumours of Neves leaving. The Portuguese well seems to have dried up a bit. I think they could be in a bit of trouble next year if they have a poor summer transfer window

Yup. They've been almost Bruce-level lucky this season based on xG, have 11 points more than they have "deserved".

1 minute ago, ilikenewcastle said:

Love how Everton moan like hell when they aren't given debatable penalty decisions. Maybe if you didn't dive 10 times a game you'd get more sympathy from refs.

Everton fans have always been like that. It's the same every time they play at our place. Sell out the allocation but then all sit down for 90 minutes except every 5 minutes when they all stand up and scream for a penalty.

Terrible away support.

Just now, ilikenewcastle said:

Love how Everton moan like hell when they aren't given debatable penalty decisions. Maybe if you didn't dive 10 times a game you'd get more sympathy from refs.

Feel like the refs are not just tougher on them now, assuming a lot of them are dives and it’s their own fault.

Just now, brummie said:

Everton fans have always been like that. It's the same every time they play at our place. Sell out the allocation but then all sit down for 90 minutes except every 5 minutes when they all stand up and scream for a penalty.

Terrible away support.

They’ve never dived as much as they do these days, I reckon they’re the dirtiest premier league team since stoke 

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

They keep trying to act like Lampard was hard done by for losing the Chelsea job.

They never directly criticise English managers, regardless of their performance

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Every time I’ve watched Chelsea play I wonder how the hell are they so high in the league

You just have to look at who's 4th, 5th and 6th. Said it before and I'll say it again, people who think our target next season should be top 10 are seriously unambitious (not that I think we'll do as well as finish top 4).