Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Roy Hodgson loving life [emoji38]

I mean fair play to him like he's earnt his retirement and deserves a rest, but fucking hell what a disastrous appointment, the fact he's laughing and joking around after being relegated shows he just wasn't bothered, was never going to be able to motivate a team when he can't be arsed himself 

Just now, NUFCDoog said:

I mean fair play to him like he's earnt his retirement and deserves a rest, but fucking hell what a disastrous appointment, the fact he's laughing and joking around after being relegated shows he just wasn't bothered, was never going to be able to motivate a team when he can't be arsed himself 

I thought exactly the same mate

1 minute ago, NUFCDoog said:

He seemed to have a good laugh at most of their games when I saw them :lol:

1 minute ago, NUFCDoog said:

Was like a roided up version of when a manager says he going at the end of the season and things go tits up.

1 minute ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Really well done to them, they seem to have canny fans, well done to Anderson as well who have secured legendary status there in his one season.

Would you let Anderson remain there for a season in league one?

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Would you let Anderson remain there for a season in league one?

I would bring him to our first team to be honest, Almiron, Murphy and others are all not that good and if he can rise up to the occasion like he did in League two we could have some player on our hands.