Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Tell you what mind, when you look at the inconsistencies in performance of sides like Villa, Southampton etc, you have to be confident going into next season.

One thing about Howe is that he will have us pretty consistent next season.

I had Southampton going down but that was predicated on Burnley winning today mind.

Losing to them today puts Brentford fully on the beach against Leeds and Everton which helps that.

Don't think Southampton will get another point. More chance of Burnley turning the current scores around then them but virtually no chance of either.

1 minute ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Burnley seem to be in big trouble now. they had so many chances in that first half but couldn't score, Dwight McNiel has  played 34 games this season and only managed 1 assist and 0 goals, missed a sitter today.

Championship gonna be interesting next season as I think Burnley will find it hard, new manager bounce gone and championship about consistency.  Whoever doesn’t come up between notts forest and sheff Utd will be thereabouts in my opinion. 

13 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Can’t see Burnley picking up the necessary amount of points, they have a tough run of games

Aye, that run of form appears to have deserted them at the wrong time

5 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

I had Southampton going down but that was predicated on Burnley winning today mind.

Losing to them today puts Brentford fully on the beach against Leeds and Everton which helps that.

Don't think Southampton will get another point. More chance of Burnley turning the current scores around then them but virtually no chance of either.

Brentford like us, don't really seem to be on the beach.

1 minute ago, Robster said:

Aye, that run of form appears to have deserted them at the wrong time

You’re probably right but this is the first loss in a while isn’t it?  According to bbc Villa are time wasting as well so that may be a little early to say.