Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

9 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I don’t wanna (I do really) but I think we can retire the KDB vS Bruno debate. Thanks for everyone who enjoyed it, and thanks to @Froggy

It was never a debate. :lol: I've never thought Bruno was better than De Bruyne, but he was in better form. 

6 minutes ago, Disco said:

Pep must still be killing himself inside he took him off in Madrid even if he’d not been great.

Tbf the guy who replaced him played a big part in the Mahrez goal

I think he'll be thinking about the Grealish chances and the way his defence dropped their arses

I will always be amazed that professional footballers, who know who they are coming up against and have no doubt played against many times, etc... let players on to their strongest foot. Example there with Lukaku, as 1 footed as it gets, and the Leeds lads let him cut inside on his left and get a shot away. Just absolutely baffles me.

3 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Have Watford and Norwich contributed anything this season, apart from yellowness?

They never do, that's why I would rather someone else get promoted than Norwich, up, down, up, down, it's boring.

6 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Have Watford and Norwich contributed anything this season, apart from yellowness?

Watford got Solskjaer sacked. Norwich got a couple too IIRC.

2 minutes ago, OoOGazOoO said:

They never do, that's why I would rather someone else get promoted than Norwich, up, down, up, down, it's boring.

Thankfully Fulham and Bournemouth are back up to make it interesting