Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

It's good and it's really effective, but I don't think it's exciting to watch in anywhere near the way Liverpool's football is. 

Blackburn to Man United in 95, Spain dominant era to Holland in the 70s sort of thing. I'm the same. There's something unromantic about it. Could at least have the decency to be like the Harlem Globetrotters with the dominance they have.

4 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Blackburn to Man United in 95, Spain dominant era to Holland in the 70s sort of thing. I'm the same. There's something unromantic about it. Could at least have the decency to be like the Harlem Globetrotters with the dominance they have.

Honestly this feels way beyond the Man United dominance of the '90s. It felt like teams had a chance then and then Arsenal got good too. This is just ridiculous, Liverpool getting 86-97 points and finishing 2nd is just crazy :lol:

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Honestly this feels way beyond the Man United dominance of the '90s. It felt like teams had a chance then and then Arsenal got good too. This is just ridiculous, Liverpool getting 86-97 points and finishing 2nd is just crazy :lol:

And they're adding one of the most ruthless pure strikers on the planet who is only 21 to all that for next year :lol:

Edited by LionOfGosforth

3 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Everton fail to beat Watford reserves. Glimmer of light for Leeds? 

It's out of Burnley and Leeds now. Will go to the last day I reckon

2 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Apart from against Liverpool or CL knock-outs, I'd pretty much watch any game before I'd watch Man City. Totally boring to me, I like good football in a good match, but good football that dominates holds no interest for me.

Are you a Real Madrid fan ?

Guest neesy111
Just now, GeordieDazzler said:

Chris Wood to score on the final day and save one former club and condemn the other. #narrative

Miss is more likely or not be anywhere near scoring.