Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

You’re not wrong there, was very nice when it first opened compared to the village (pub that used to be there) but they never decorate them once they’re opened.

Yeah we’d drink in a few places - the church when it became a pub, the John Baird (now called something else, sadly), that pseudo-Irish place round the corner on Colney Hatch Lane. Mainly though we’d get wasted at La Porchetta because the girls in the house would flirt massively with the waiters :lol:. Glory days, man. Christ knows how anyone with a normal job can afford to live there nowadays.

1 minute ago, leffe186 said:

Yeah we’d drink in a few places - the church when it became a pub, the John Baird (now called something else, sadly), that pseudo-Irish place round the corner on Colney Hatch Lane. Mainly though we’d get wasted at La Porchetta because the girls in the house would flirt massively with the waiters :lol:. Glory days, man. Christ knows how anyone with a normal job can afford to live there nowadays.

They can’t, not buy anyway - there’s a reason Sean Loche lived there. You need £2m upwards to buy a half decent property I reckon.

Two excellent goal by Joël Piroe today for Swansea against 'Wayne Rooney's' Derby County.

Only 22 years old, his first full season of playing and our top scorer, we signed him for 1 mill from PSV in the summer. A big future for him I think.

10 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

You’re not wrong there, was very nice when it first opened compared to the village (pub that used to be there) but they never decorate them once they’re opened.

I was in there last week,really quite smart,in one of the nicer villages 

2 minutes ago, Groo said:

Two excellent goal by Joël Piroe today for Swansea against 'Wayne Rooney's' Derby County.

Only 22 years old, his first full season of playing and our top scorer, we signed him for 1 mill from PSV in the summer. A big future for him I think.

Too lazy to look at the table, your lot close to the playoffs?

6 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Wasn't there an Irish place of sorts on Holloway rd as well?