Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

7 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Yeah, I lived in muswell hill for 20 years until last year and are good mates with gooners and the yids and I much prefer the spurs fans personally.

i'm not sure about that mind,there is a cuntishness about the Spuds,and manyof them will yell you.that Hoddle was better than Gazza,which makes for interesting conversation

7 minutes ago, Holloway said:

i'm not sure about that mind,there is a cuntishness about the Spuds,and manyof them will yell you.that Hoddle was better than Gazza,which makes for interesting conversation

Preference I suppose, I always have a good chat about both our teams with spurs fans. With Arsenal fans it was always mainly arsenal chat.

My flat mate was a spurs fan as well, never had an issue with them.

Edited by Gawalls

1 minute ago, Holloway said:

Actually there’s an awful lot of Spurs fans around my age who think the opposite - which is quite something given that Hoddle was basically my idol as a kid.

They were just different. Different style players whose careers overlapped a little. Both were amazing.

17 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Yeah, I lived in muswell hill for 20 years until last year and are good mates with gooners and the yids and I much prefer the spurs fans personally.

Nice one. Do I know you? :lol:

Lived at 186 Muswell Hill Rd for a while in a massive house share. My sis lives there now. One of my favourite places in the world tbh. Was over there last month and my last meal before coming back was Cod and Chips from Toffs and a can of Lilt :lol:. Bliss.

2 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Actually there’s an awful lot of Spurs fans around my age who think the opposite - which is quite something given that Hoddle was basically my idol as a kid.

They were just different. Different style players whose careers overlapped a little. Both were amazing.

I loved watching Hoddle as a kid,he had so much talent. I think Gazza was on another level though, look at the influence on games he had in his most productive years,Glenn couldn't match it,nowhere near

11 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Nice one. Do I know you? :lol:

Lived at 186 Muswell Hill Rd for a while in a massive house share. My sis lives there now. One of my favourite places in the world tbh. Was over there last month and my last meal before coming back was Cod and Chips from Toffs and a can of Lilt :lol:. Bliss.

I did like toffs, I lived opposite the maid of muswell but used to drink  in the Royal Oak or spoons.  Often went through to Finsbury Park for all day sessions as well.

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

I did like toffs, I lived opposite the maid of muswell but used to drink  in the Royal Oak or spoons.  Often went through to Finsbury Park for all day sessions as well.

Had some friends that lived near by there years ago, love that area of north London.

4 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Watching how shit all the other teams are (bar the top 4) really makes me think with a few good signings in the summer we should aim for one of the European tournaments next year and on to better things from there.

If West Ham can do it, why can’t we?

7 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

The Mossy Well ?

6 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Had some friends that lived near by there years ago, love that area of north London.

Yeah, some good sports bars and of course I saw the stone roses there years ago.

Just now, Holloway said:

It's a very nice Spoons, certainly better than the Holloway road offerings

You’re not wrong there, was very nice when it first opened compared to the village (pub that used to be there) but they never decorate them once they’re opened.