Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

2 minutes ago, Manxst said:

I remember people saying Roy would save them, and we should be worried by his appointment. 

One of them was me I think :lol: thought he’d at least get them a few 0/1-0’s and give them a chance but he’s just made them toothless without closing up the other end.

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Did anyone say that?

Yes. A few were worried about him going there. Although at the time we were total shite so I think that was having an effect too.

Just now, Manxst said:

I remember people saying Roy would save them, and we should be worried by his appointment. 

Should have been at the time tbf. Hasn't worked out but I don't think much of that is down to Hodgson. My boss is a Watford fan and reckons that with their hiring and firing model this season has been in the post for a while.

2 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Watford would be bottom if it weren't for a couple of radge away results, utter trash. While watching them against Arsenal a few weeks back, i'm sure the commentator said they'd lost 7 straight home games or something

This will be the 9th home defeat in a row (listening on 5Live)

1 minute ago, Holloway said:

I live amongst the Gooners, they are forever fucking raging like ?

Master bottlers

Aye. Quite a few mates and family support them. I know it isn’t a fair metric. But Arsenal twitter is the worst.

All fans think certain pundits, refs and whoever are against them or biased. But they seem to be conspiracy theorists the way they carry on. 

3 minutes ago, Holloway said:

I live amongst the Gooners, they are forever fucking raging like ?

Master bottlers

Yeah, I lived in muswell hill for 20 years until last year and are good mates with gooners and the yids and I much prefer the spurs fans personally.

5 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Aye. Quite a few mates and family support them. I know it isn’t a fair metric. But Arsenal twitter is the worst.

All fans think certain pundits, refs and whoever are against them or biased. But they seem to be conspiracy theorists the way they carry on. 

I don't read much about them online, I hear enough in the pubs, they never stop fucking whingeing. Some of it is valid in recent years, they are masters at fucking things up from favourable positions